The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Introducing the Flame Atronach Crown Crates & Giveaway Weekend"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
ed119ac16203e0a62176169f8a2b608e.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for the Introducing the Flame Atronach Crown Crates & Giveaway Weekend blog article.

Want to earn up to three brand-new Flame Atronach Crown Crates for free? Discover how and learn more about the scorching new items found in the upcoming crown crate season right here.

Here's a full list of all the new rewards contained in the Flame Atronach Crown Crates:

Radiant Apex rewards
Cold Flame Atronach Wolf
Night Frost Atronach Steed
Shadow Atronach Senche

Apex rewards
Flame Atronach Bear
Flame Atronach Camel
Flame Atronach Guar
Flame Atronach Horse
Flame Atronach Senche
Flame Atronach Wolf
Infernal Epidermis
Resplendent Sweetroll

Legendary rewards
Banner, Malacath
Black Camel of Ill Omen
Crown Crafting Motif 18: Akaviri Style
Crown Crafting Motif 20: Yokudan Style
Crown Crafting Motif 24: Outlaw Style
Dremora Kyn Body Tattoo
Dremora Kyn Face Tattoo
Ebony Brassilisk
Flame Eruption
Grand Gold Coast Experience Scrolls
Ice Wolf
Mages Guild Sentry Cat
Masked Bear
Scorpion Fabricant
Senche-Leopard
Senche-Leopard Cub
Statue of Malacath, Orc-Father
Tapestry, Malacath
White River Ice Wolf Pup

Epic rewards
“Elder Council” Tunic and Sash
Alloy Circlet
Arctic Fennec Fox
Brass Fortress Rebreather
Cyrod Patrician Formal Gown
Fire Cyclone Body Markings
Fire Cyclone Face Markings
Flame Pixie
Flamebrow Fire Veil
Major Gold Coast Experience Scrolls
Mechanist Tiara
Prodigious Brass Mudcrab
Regal Dovah-Fly
The Standing Flame
Turquoise Nixad

Superior rewards
Brazenheart Circlet
Centurion Dress Armor
Centurion Field Armor
Clockwork Apostle Body Imprints
Clockwork Apostle Face Imprints
Crimson Flame Lipstick
Fiery Orb
Freckled Guar
Imperial Guard Centurion Uniform
Inferno Ink Body Markings
Inferno Ink Face Markings
Mages Guild Formal Robes
Mages Guild Leggings Uniform
Mages Guild Research Robes
Pocket Mammoth
Radius Mask
Rodius Rebreather
Royal Purple Lipstick

Fine rewards
Crown Combat Mystic’s Stew
Crown Lesson: Riding Capacity
Crown Lesson: Riding Speed
Crown Lesson: Riding Stamina
Crown Repair Kit
Crown Soul Gem
Crown Stout Magic Liqueur
Crown Vigorous Ragout
Crown Vigorous Tincture
Gold Coast Experience Scrolls

Common rewards
Crown Lethal Poison
Crown Mimic Stone
Crown Tri-Restoration Potion
Gold Coast Debilitating Poison
Gold Coast Draining Poision
Gold Coast Enfeebling Poision
Gold Coast Spellcaster Elixir
Gold Coast Survivor Elixir
Goad Coast Swift Survivor Elixir
Gold Coast Trapping Poison
Gold Coast Warrior Elixir

Which of the red-hot new items are you hoping to get out of your Flame Atronach Crown Crates? Tell us in the comments below, or on Twitter at TESOnline!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any possibility of getting atronach PETS?? I think this would be an awesome addition and would go well with the mounts and skins.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So again there are no new costumes in these crates.
    All the costumes listed here were in the Crown Store in the past.

It sucks.
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no Dark Shaman costume? Come on, man. You’ve got the damn bear that came alongside it, but not the costume.
    Edited by ThePrinceOfBargains on November 21, 2017 3:33PM
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no oh jeez flame atronach theme fffff

• Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Infernal Epidermis skin? So now you put even more items under the super rare 'apex' label... really disappointing.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some very nice items, might spend some gems.

So are Radient Apex rewards the excluded gem items and Apex rewards purchasable with gems?
    Does this mean the Sweetroll can now be purchased or is this just a way to try and show the much lower drop rates on the Radient Apex items?

Still not happy that no-gem items are included. I mean it's working (sadly) but really wasn't/isn't a nice move for the community. Even if you made these cost 800 gems at least people would have an upper limit on their spending.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    So are Radient Apex rewards the excluded gem items and Apex rewards purchasable with gems?
    You can't buy radient rewards with gems, just like in previous crates, nothing changed.
    Does this mean the Sweetroll can now be purchased or is this just a way to try and show the much lower drop rates on the Radient Apex items?
    Do you want to purchase sweetroll for gems, which is meant to be exchanged for gems? xD
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any possibility of getting atronach PETS?? I think this would be an awesome addition and would go well with the mounts and skins.

Hah, they will surely come, I'll predict 1500 crowns a pop :p
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It was the master summoners of the Direnni who first discovered that a conjurer could impose any desired shape on a Flame Atronach.

Of course it was. Finally we get some respect around here.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Do you want to purchase sweetroll for gems, which is meant to be exchanged for gems? xD
    Wait is the sweetroll just a gems token? I thought it was a housing item?

"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Wait is the sweetroll just a gems token? I thought it was a housing item?

It's both. If you don't want it, trade it for shiny gems
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't wait to buy something out of here.

But I'm not spending another dime on anything in crown store until the loading screen issues are fixed.

Top Priority My [snip]

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 21, 2017 8:35PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WHERE IS THE MORAG TONG NARYU COSTUME???????? GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!! I wasn't here when it was on sale... :'(
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

But I'm not spending another dime on anything in crown store until the loading screen issues are fixed.

Top Priority My [snip]

ZOS_GinaBruno ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Your donkey is top priority? :trollface:

[Edited for quote]
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mages Guild cat! It's a combination of my two favorite things! Alas, a Legendary reward... and the Mages Guild and Imperial centurion outfits, too.
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheMaster wrote: »
    Still no Dark Shaman costume? Come on, man. You’ve got the damn bear that came alongside it, but not the costume.
    Wait, there are no Legendary costumes period. Why? I’m actually legitimately annoyed about this now.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom You guys should really consider adding Legendary costumes to this Flame Crates list. I’d gladly buy these things if the Dark Shaman costume was in there.
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone post the details? The site seems to be down...It keeps terminating the connection, and my internet is fine.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Top Priority My [snip]

Issue fixing teams and Crown Store developpement teams are probably not connected in any way, they probably don't even have any communication between each other.

I thought people know how companies work by now.

[Edited for quote]
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Don't you mean "Radiant Apex" or is "Radient" the desired spelling? Just curious.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome stuff! :)
    But any hint if there will be Frost Atronach Crates and when? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom :D I neeed that frost guar some day
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »

Top Priority My [snip]

Issue fixing teams and Crown Store developpement teams are probably not connected in any way, they probably don't even have any communication between each other.

I thought people know how companies work by now.

I do know that.

However if I have a mad client from an outstanding issue the last thing I try to do is sell them more stuff and not fix the issue at hand. My first obligation is to fix the issue.

Then sell them more.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 21, 2017 8:36PM
  • Pensola
    Pensola
    ✭✭✭
    They recently release skeleton pets in the store; small wolves (not pups), guars and small senche-leopard (not cub). Unlike the mounts, you could buy them in the Crown Store this month, so I am sure (I hope) they will introduce at least some pet versions later on. :smile:
    Turelus wrote:

Still not happy that no-gem items are included. I mean it's working (sadly) but really wasn't/isn't a nice move for the community. Even if you made these cost 800 gems at least people would have an upper limit on their spending.
    Yes, it seems Radiant/Radient Apex are the names for the crate-only, non-buyable mounts. I didn't know there was a name for them so I just called them super-mounts, but it makes sense since they are modified/upgraded versions of the Apex mounts. I don't know about the Sweetroll, could be a mistake.

Personally I'm not very happy about crate-only rewards either, but on the other hand it HAS helped me deal with my completionist issues (since I was an avid collector of everything feline until they introduced crown crates and I realized how much I potentially wasted for the Storm Atronach Senche). It is too bad it cannot affect everyone like that.

I am also more inclined toward lore, so at the very least I would like them to include the Radiant/Radient Apex rewards' descriptions somewhere, whether in-game or other official places, so I don't have to wait for someone to get it and screencap the descriptions. Or, maybe they already have done that and I'm just really not active enough in my wants. :lol:

Like, I am curious about the differences between the atronachs. Because I know there are normal Frost Atronachs, who are unique among the atronachs because they are 100% ice with no stones. Same with Dire Frost Atronachs. Are Night Frost Atronachs then frost atronachs that use stones as part of their appearances? Where regular frost atronachs are solid ice, are night frost atronach simply the cold? That is the kind of thing I care more about now that my completionist issues have been more dealt with. :smiley:
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably a dumb question, but by the term "critters" they mean rats and centipedes and such right? Everything else is fair game?
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial Guard Centurion Uniform :*
  • Taysa
    Taysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's the screenshot or the lighting of it, but that wolf looks straight out of World of Warcraft, which is a 13 year old game on an ancient engine. There's simply no excuse for that kind of low quality that you're expecting people to spend hundreds of dollars on thanks to RNGeesus.
    5/24/18: The day ZoS suspended my forum account for trolling a troll.
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad the flame atronach pets aren't in the crates because I plan on buying the pony one. I don't care if it's 1500 crowns!
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A number of flame atronach pets were data mined with the 3.2.0 release (some are listed in with mounts I believe).
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Whispers quietly into the wind* Gambling boxes are still an abominatioooooooon. :-o
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this Crown Store skin is cooler than vAS HM skin.....
  • priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    Yokudan and Akaviri motifs at last!!!!! Yes!!!!! Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno!!!