The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Loading screen stuck when leaving Grahtwood.

Kel
Kel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
When leaving from the upper level of Grahtwood, getting stuck on loading screen. Getting a message saying "This might be a unusual long load time", or something to that effect. But after 10 minuets of waiting, screen does not change. Only found this to be the case in Grahtwood.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jabrone77 wrote: »
    When leaving from the upper level of Grahtwood, getting stuck on loading screen. Getting a message saying "This might be a unusual long load time", or something to that effect. But after 10 minuets of waiting, screen does not change. Only found this to be the case in Grahtwood.

Only fix is to restart app probably its also happening in pvp to everyone you can't port anywhere without getting a infinite load screen
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn load screens!!!!!!!! Lol
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've returned... and this time they are angrier than ever lol. Seriously though, it's everywhere... trials, every zone, pvp... everywhere.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This is an issue we are actively investigating on all platforms in both PvP and PvE areas.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    This is an issue we are actively investigating on all platforms in both PvP and PvE areas.

Thank you! This is why you guys are the best!
  • Lyeloren
    Lyeloren
    ✭✭
    Hopefully it gets a hotfix soon.
    Edited by Lyeloren on November 9, 2017 3:44AM
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    I am having this issue mostly in the Vivec campaign on the EU server. It is impossible to play right now. In PVE im mostly ok funnily enough but in PVP it is a different story and driving me crazy.

Hope we get this fixed ASAP!
    Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • Aeorath
    Aeorath
    ✭✭✭
    It happens also for me on the EU server; Grathwood and Deshaan seem to be the worst with the infinite loading screens. And yes, Clockwork City as well.

This behavior started after the we got CWC for PS4. They were almost gone.
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    Any news on this yet? Decided to bite the bullet and try joining Vivec again but after 5 mins happened yet again. This is ridiculous and because of this I cannot participate in PVP. No offence to the ESO guys but please sort this out!! It was fine nefore Clockwork City released, now Impossible.

I am just about to give up on the game now and thats after having the game since launch and have all DLC. Unless we get a fix for this there will be an exodus of players including myself.

Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • Rak_am
    Rak_am
    ✭✭✭
    Any news on this yet? Decided to bite the bullet and try joining Vivec again but after 5 mins happened yet again. This is ridiculous and because of this I cannot participate in PVP. No offence to the ESO guys but please sort this out!! It was fine nefore Clockwork City released, now Impossible.

I am just about to give up on the game now and thats after having the game since launch and have all DLC. Unless we get a fix for this there will be an exodus of players including myself.
    same..
    zenimax, FIX THE GAME
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's ok I've stuttered into a very small lag free zone down the bottom of reapers there's no one there but after you've ridden from bankorai (rubber band style of course) because you dare not use a wayshrine or disconnects there's a skeever there you've got to kill quickly or it strobes your toon into freezing..
    But other than that come on down and we'll fidget together in the missing grass and weird smooth dirt stuff :)
    I'll even turn off my auto duel decline :o
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 days now already.. no sign of any communication as USUAL by ZOS.. nor anything else either.

You did broke your own game. Absolutely garbage again. Where is our compensation of enduring this crap again?

Also when is the HOTFIX launched to sort this out.
  • Goobly
    Goobly
    Soul Shriven
    Obviously there's no news just for the fact that there's no maintenance listed anywhere
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There is now a centralized thread for discussing this issue and posting details that will help us in finding a resolution. Please post further discussion in the thread linked below. This thread is now being closed.

Main Thread for Long Loading Screens
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.