The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stam Warden ideas

nihirisutou
nihirisutou
✭✭✭
So I am really leaning towards creating a Stam Warden, I am a huge fan of the Aldmeri Dominion and any other races than their original three I don't see fitting in there. So my options would be limited to Bosmer and Khajit. I am a fan of both, but I just adore the Bosmer. Lore wise it definitely works, but am I really losing a lot of ground by making a Bosmer StamWarden rather than a Khajit, Redguard or Imperial/Orc according to Alcast?

I haven't really tried PvP so I am more looking towards PvE content and questing. I have a fully levelled Bosmer Stam NB but it's basically as fragile as glass, especially towards fire damage.
[PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are going for pure min/max then you are going to have to go Redguard/Orc.

If you are not trying to be the number one DPS'er on the trial leaders boards, then choose whatever race you want. Yes your DPS will be affected but if you are a master of you rotations and play stlye the race will not matter much.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been running a low level Bosmer Stam Warden with decent results. Sustain is really good with that race. However, since the Warden is somewhat disadvantaged in terms of DPS and power, be sure to choose some damage sets for gear. Right now I’m using Ravager + Mechanical Acuity crafted. Bonus: Ravager is heavy armor so it provides a bit more tankiness. It’s an AP-purchased set, however ... but I think you can probably find something equivalent.

You can always change race later through a crown token.

G6XFk2P.jpg
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 20, 2017 5:54PM