The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many and who are the Daily quest givers in CWC?

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure who is a daily quest giver and who is a side quest giver? Could any help and let me know who and where they are?
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know I’m going to necro this thread but no one answered you, so um sorry mods.
    There’s 4, all located in and around slag town:

You’ve got the clockwork facilitator: he’s the robot guy, he’ll send you to kill one of the two world bosses in CWC.

You’ve got Razgurug, the mayor of slag town: he’s an Orc, he’ll give you quest to that sends you to farm a certain type of material (ore, cloth, wood, liquids) plus he’ll send you to another location to go fetch some other objects of interest.

You’ve got Novice Holli, she’ll start sending you to one of the two delves, only after you complete the delves associated story quest. Basically she’s the daily delve quest giver.

Finally you’ve got the talking crow, the bursar of tributes. He doesn’t show up until you finish the story quest ‘Lost in the gloam’. He’ll go send you to collect certain items for tribute. It’ll be one of three types of treasures:
    Ornate armour
    Trash (Daedra husks, foul hide, carapaces etc)
    Treasures (cosmetics, toys, utensils. Basically the stuff you steal from wardrobes and dressers etc)

Hope all this helps.