The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How is Orsinium for solo PVE?

Ingenon
Ingenon
✭✭✭✭✭
I am playing a magicka Templar solo, and am mostly finished with the Aldmeri Dominion quests. For those folks who play PVE solo, what did you think of the Orsinium DLC? I have ESO Tamriel Unlimited on PS4, so I would have to buy Orsinium DLC from the Crown Store. But it is on sale.
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    Jim_1, I play on PC, but I don't think it really natters in this case, I am mostly a PVE'er, and I thought orsiniun was hands down the best DLC offered to this day. Orsinium was well worth the money, and for the price it is now you cant beat it ;) .
    Tons of PVE stuff, the stories are real good, and most of it can be done solo, don't get me wrong, help is nice on some of it, and a must on a few things, but for the price of it now you will more then get your moneys worth PVEing.

Just my thoughts, lets see what othersa that chime in say, hope that helps :)
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orsinium is a fun DLC. Playing solo can challenge you vs WB. My char can solo most alliance zone WBs but the DLC ones seem harder. The quests, delves etc are all fun and very doable solo though. And I found the primary questline pretty fun.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • ihazzit
    ihazzit
    ✭✭✭
    It also gives you access to Maelstrom Arena.
    If you are angry about anything in this game you are only punishing yourself.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orsinium is probably the best DLC in terms of content ...
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hanzus wrote: »
    Tons of PVE stuff, the stories are real good, and most of it can be done solo, don't get me wrong, help is nice on some of it, and a must on a few things, but for the price of it now you will more then get your moneys worth PVEing.
    The quests, delves etc are all fun and very doable solo though. And I found the primary questline pretty fun.

Sounds good. Thanks for all the replies!