The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Clockwork Calibration Guide placement bug

helediron
helediron
✭✭✭✭✭
One of the calibration guides from luxyry vendor, The Warrior, refuses to rotate. It wants to face to only one direction. The other two are fine. Anyone else noticed?
On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it angled in a 90 degree or 180 degree angle? lots of objects perform oddly when you angle on a 90 degree angle. If you have homestead ocd set the angle to 89
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was placed vertically against a wall (a tower wall in Strident Spring Demesne). It was acting "shy", turning the backside outwards. When i rotated the stars out, it reverted back. It must be very introvert.

For now i swapped it with opposing guide, so i let it stare to the direction it had decided to stare. I could try to OCD it tomorrow.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    It was placed vertically against a wall (a tower wall in Strident Spring Demesne). It was acting "shy", turning the backside outwards. When i rotated the stars out, it reverted back. It must be very introvert.

For now i swapped it with opposing guide, so i let it stare to the direction it had decided to stare. I could try to OCD it tomorrow.

did it work?
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it worked. I didn't use the ocd addon but tilted and rotated it visually. Now it's behaving nicely. Thank you!