The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Speaker Terenus

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
I won't deny Dark Brotherhood skill line is very useful for my character...but Speaker Terenus gets on my royal nerves and discourage me from "interacting" with him.
He's a self-important pretentious buffoon! So annoying!
Not to mention I've got a problem with this "obey" thing... ughh

Is there anyone else who's not very fond of this individual as well?
Edited by duendology on November 18, 2017 2:21PM
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked him, but I'm a solid DB fan ever since the Whodunit quest in Oblivion, also he reminds me a little bit of Lucien
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's not my favorite, but unfortunately my Silencer takes the Tenets seriously, so I have to put up with him.

Tenet I. Never dishonor the Night Mother. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet II. Never betray the Dark Brotherhood or its secrets. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet III. Never disobey or refuse to carry out an order from a Dark Brotherhood superior. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet IV. Never steal the possessions of a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet V. Never kill a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.