Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

BA = Lowest MW ?

Cpt_Teemo
Cpt_Teemo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
jQbULM4.jpg
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Style has very little bearing on writ value. That's a common trait (not Nirnhoned), not legendary, and only and 8 trait set. Not that I don't think it should be higher, but 5-6 is standard for that type of writ. 7 probably means the person who got it has all 9 traits and almost all motifs.

The big master writs are all RNG. I've gotten almost identical writs (Clothier, Leather (one helmet one hands), Legenary, Nirnhoned) one was in the 40s, the other the 90s.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on November 12, 2017 3:52PM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have commented in other threads about this issue with rarity of style not affecting writ value. Add it on to the list of things that weren't actually thought about logically before release of the writs.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on November 12, 2017 5:24PM
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Style has very little bearing on writ value. That's a common trait (not Nirnhoned), not legendary, and only and 8 trait set. Not that I don't think it should be higher, but 5-6 is standard for that type of writ. 7 probably means the person who got it has all 9 traits and almost all motifs.

The big master writs are all RNG. I've gotten almost identical writs (Clothier, Leather (one helmet one hands), Legenary, Nirnhoned) one was in the 40s, the other the 90s.

While what you say is correct it is utter BS. The fact that BA is a unicorn and ZOS knows it should be taken into consideration. No reason a Woodelf helm in Legendary should be 90WV and anything with BA is 2. Its just silly.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed BA and low value is stupid while I got a nord style nirn flame staff seducer set worth 129 wv.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a clothing writ for BA, ledgendary worth 48 voucher.

Should be higher for the rarity and amount of effort it takes to get BA.
    Edited by Katahdin on November 21, 2017 6:39PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Have commented in other threads about this issue with rarity of style not affecting writ value. Add it on to the list of things that weren't actually thought about logically before release of the writs.

Oh I think they were thought about logically... if only to increase the desirability of those motifs when they hit the crown store.