Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion thread for "Celebrate Orsinium’s 2-Year Anniversary with Bonus Rewards"

• Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m hoping Pariahs Pinacle is out tomorrow for sale with the event.
    Pariah's Pinnacle will not be available to purchase during this event. We'll be releasing this home sometime in the future; no date has been set yet.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Future must come soon. :'(
    Edited by Chufu on November 16, 2017 5:54PM
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    please tell me i have a chance to get maelstrom weapons off normal with this event...i cant make it past arena 4 in vma T_T

I left two characters at that step from last year's event. Guess I'll see about actually completing vet this year.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Coolits
    Coolits
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see this event again, It would be cool to have events for all the core DLC's like The Dark Brotherhood etc so people can get a nice deal on the CE DLC bundles ;)
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Double drops from chests including transmutation stones"

Do these stones drop from chests between rounds or only at the end? Do they drop in Normal or only Veteran?
  • PawPrints
    PawPrints
    A return to Wrothgar right now is perfect. That dlc did so much for Orcs and their lore, and the characters are still awesome. Definitely going back to play it again.
  • Zorvan
    Zorvan
    ✭✭✭✭
    750 crowns when i only have 700. Nice. Oh well.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Could ya spot me 50 crowns? :smiley:
    Edited by Zorvan on November 17, 2017 1:26PM
    I've been muted since November 2017 because of the whiny crybabies on this forum and the liberal ZOS employees coddling them.
  • rl10900
    rl10900
    ✭✭
    Is fishing going to reward double fish, at this time it does not.
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    I’m hoping Pariahs Pinacle is out tomorrow for sale with the event.
    Pariah's Pinnacle will not be available to purchase during this event. We'll be releasing this home sometime in the future; no date has been set yet.

No Date?! This makes me so sad I have been waiting for this house and sitting on my crowns so NOT having a date really sucks!
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    why only 10 days? feels like a rush...
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    If Pinacle isn’t coming out soon can you allow us to use our main characters in the Pts with access to our items so we can work on how we want to decorated it. I for one have dozens of furnishings I want to place in pinacle and things I want to build in it. I have always used pts to help decide exactly what I will place in homes and build inside them when they released.