The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

About enchanting & provisioning

teamtoolsb16_ESO
Hi,
my char is a High Elf DK, anyone can explain if there's a reason why my glyphs and food/driks stats are almost half of a High Elf NB? I'm over CP160 and my NB friend is only CH10 but his potions or food or glyphs stats are way highter then mine: why?
Thanks!
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you leveled up provisioning and enchanting? Crafting has separate levels from your character. You need to level it up by executing the crafting and then putting skill points into the skill lines.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • teamtoolsb16_ESO
    It's not about the max CP160, but if I use the same level (es. purple CH10 etc) my stats are (for example) 100 and my friend are at least 200.
    Both my provisioning and enchanting skill are 50, for example my friend enchant potency & aspect are not yet maxed.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lower level consumables are effectively leveled up to provide better stats when used by a lower level character. A high level character is meant to be using the higher level consumables.
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, can you post screenshots of the glyphs/food which you are comparing, and which are worse than they should be? I can't really follow the problem so it'd result in a lot of guesswork. :)
    Edited by Loc2262 on November 16, 2017 2:04PM
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • teamtoolsb16_ESO
    Thanks all! So, I think it's something about level scaling, but I will try and get a screenshot.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,
    my char is a High Elf DK, anyone can explain if there's a reason why my glyphs and food/driks stats are almost half of a High Elf NB? I'm over CP160 and my NB friend is only CH10 but his potions or food or glyphs stats are way highter then mine: why?
    Thanks!

This does not make sense.

I am assuming your friend is CP10 vs CH. the bonus stats for leveling go away at lvl 50.

I expect OP is looking at their stats fully buffed in which case the rest of the gear and atttibute points are probably the issue.