The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Nightblades transfer

kalitoslime
kalitoslime
✭✭
Transfer In the siphoning skill it says casting siphoning generates ultimate. Why doesn’t it say doing damage. I don’t think any of those moves are cast because u would get interrupted a lot. Or I’m I confused on what a casting move is or does casting mean using the skill if so the siphoning attacks should give my ultimate.maybe it just me but I like a little specific and consistent.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It means whenever you use (i.e. cast) a siphoning skill (even if it doesn't deal damage, e.g. buffing up leeching strikes or using sap essence without hitting anyone) you get ultimate, as long as you're in combat and the passive isn't on cooldown.

I think you're a bit hung up on the "cast" word. Casting something doesn't mean there has to be a cast time, that's why there are instant cast abilities.
    Edited by DDuke on November 15, 2017 5:02PM
    Options
  • kalitoslime
    kalitoslime
    ✭✭
    Yes the cast word should be removed and it should state what u just wrote!!
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the cast word should be removed and it should state what u just wrote!!

No it shouldn't. The word cast has no correlation with duration in the English language. It literally means to throw. You just interpreted the word wrongly.
    EU | PC | AD
    Options