The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potion ready

wesmont65
wesmont65
✭✭
Hi guys,

I was wondering, which is the best addon to show you with a notification on screen when a potion is ready to consume. I have Combat Cloud which has this capability but for some reason it's not working. I suppose an alert on screen every 45 seconds will be ideal for the purpose.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harven's Potions Alert ( http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info562-HarvensPotionsAlert.html ), is what I use. It will pop up on the screen when you can use another potion.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • wesmont65
    wesmont65
    ✭✭
    I have seen that but thought it was alerts for the main stats only. Can it show me a weapon power alert ready also"?
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YOu could aslo try the food buff and potion alert addon "FCO StarveStop":
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1291-FCOStarveStop.html

It is able to warn you if your food buff runs aout (some time before, at the moment it does).
    And it will show you if your used potion is ready again.
    it is able to switch your quickslots to the food/potion and back to the quickslot that was used before.

Evrything can besetup to be dependent on your current location (Cyrodiil, Open World, Dungeon, Raid Dungeon) and if you are in combat or not.

Alert's can be text, an icon (even blinking if wished to), sound or all.
  • wesmont65
    wesmont65
    ✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    YOu could aslo try the food buff and potion alert addon "FCO StarveStop":
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1291-FCOStarveStop.html

It is able to warn you if your food buff runs aout (some time before, at the moment it does).
    And it will show you if your used potion is ready again.
    it is able to switch your quickslots to the food/potion and back to the quickslot that was used before.

Evrything can besetup to be dependent on your current location (Cyrodiil, Open World, Dungeon, Raid Dungeon) and if you are in combat or not.

Alert's can be text, an icon (even blinking if wished to), sound or all.

Unfortunately this is not working also on it's potion part. I've tried all 3 addons, Combat Cloud, Potion Alerts and FCO Starvestop, no potion alert message coming up.

Even though all other options are working fine, like Ultimate Ready or Food ready notifications, the potion ready notification is not working!!
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, for me it does work properly. Under what circumstances did you try it? In Cyrodiil? Did you choose to change to a specified quick slot or use the last active one? Did you set it up to only change in combat or outside too?

If you give me more infos what you did setup and test I might be able to fix it.
  • wesmont65
    wesmont65
    ✭✭
    Ok, so I cannot make it work. I am using it in PVE, I use the last active quick slot, I am trying to have a text message or at least an icon that will tell me when is the time to drink another one.

I want it to work in combat and out of combat and so far i couldn't get it to wok.

Maybe I haven't set it up properly, if that's the case can you please tell me how to make it work?

Thanks in advance
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please enable the icon alert for the potion and activate the potion alert above the text warning box.
    Maybe enable it out of combat too to test it.
    And enable the sound alert for the poiton.
    Then close the menu and see if the potion alert sound and icon are shown.

The text message seems to be buggy. I'll fix it.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found the problem. The text messages did not work. Fixed it, so please try the new version.
    It should bring the text messages and the icon + sound messages now on screen.

Update via Minion + ESOUI.com is on it's way.

-> You can try them via the "Test" button in the settings

1st the food reminder will be tested
    2nd the potion alert will be tested.
  • wesmont65
    wesmont65
    ✭✭
    I've found the problem. The text messages did not work. Fixed it, so please try the new version.

Thanks mate, much appreciated. I'll definitely test it when I get back home and let you know.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love Minion.

Of course when I forget to fire it up, and then complain that things are out of date - that's on me.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • wesmont65
    wesmont65
    ✭✭

tested yesterday, it's working fine, ty very much!!