The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The new season is very close

Geroken777
Geroken777
✭✭✭✭✭
Screenshot_20171114_191926.png
Your thoughts?

I hope the next season is gon' be good
The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Great news mate as I’ve been very excited for the new crown crates theme... the reapers harvest was did not please me as the other themes did though I’ve missed some mounts from the storm atronach one :(
    Hopefully next crown crates theme will be filled up with stunning mounts and items:)
  • ajcorbell
    ajcorbell
    ✭✭✭
    That was quick
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for something alive and real TBH, though I don't often buy crown crates so....
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • SecretAtoz
    SecretAtoz
    ✭✭✭
    The next crate looks promising, but I am just going to let the rich people buy the next crate first :P. If the next crate rng is just as bad as the Reaper's Harvest Crate, I won't get it.

https://elderscrolls.net/2017/09/18/21384-tes-online-budushhee-kronnogo-magazina-patch-3-2-0/2/
  • MaddPowered
    MaddPowered
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next crates will probably be the Fire Atronach themed crates.
    World's First Planesbreaker
    World's First Bugged Planesbreaker
    World's First Dawnbringer
    World's Third Godslayer
    World's Second Immortal Redeemer
    World's Third Gryphon Heart

Top scores :
    vAA - 4D (PC NA) - 154,068 - 8:31 Greymoor
    vSO - 4D (PC NA) - 180,238 - 11:28 Greymoor
    vHRC - 4D (PC NA) - 163,258 - 8:28 Greymoor
    vMOL - Calamity (PC NA) - 174,680 - 9:42 Stonethorn
    vHOF - 4D (PC NA) - 232,362 - 14:11 Greymoor
    vAS - 4D (PC NA) - 117,014 - 2:41 Stonethorn
    vCR - Calamity (PC NA) - 136,091 - 3:45 Stonethorn
    vSS - 4D (PC NA) - 255,552 - 21:34 Greymoor
    vKA - 4D (PC NA) - 247,292 - 16:19 Greymoor
    vRG - Calamity (PC NA) - 301,438 - 24:21 Blackwood
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Next crates will probably be the Fire Atronach themed crates.

they look really good!!

I hope there will be a free crates weekend as at the beginning of this season!!
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this. I guess they’re making the seasons shorter? I always thought they were way longer than they needed to be.
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a crowns sale for Black friday? Only time I would consider crates is if and when I can get them much cheaper
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised. I thought the new crates weren't due until the 1st week of January, or somewhere around there. But yay ... If they're the fire atronach ones, then I need some to complete my fire elemental-themed dragonknight babe.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fire atronachs... Yay...
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WOULD be excited, but I have a bad feeling that the frost atronach steed, shadow atronach senche, and cold flame atronach wolf are going to be another group of exceptionally rare mounts tht NEVER drop from the crates and cannot be bought with gems...

...which, btw, SHOULD be able to be bought with gems...
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WOULD be excited, but I have a bad feeling that the frost atronach steed, shadow atronach senche, and cold flame atronach wolf are going to be another group of exceptionally rare mounts tht NEVER drop from the crates and cannot be bought with gems...

...which, btw, SHOULD be able to be bought with gems...

Just a feeling? I mean that’s quite obviously the case. Shouldn’t set yourself up for disappointment.

Best one can hope for is some kind of voucher that lets you choose which one you want instead of having a chance to get one you don’t. But even that is unlikely, as ZOS seems to have no problem exploiting their customers.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unusually early. Maybe they are bringing back the Storm Atronach crates from last year for a while before introducing the Flame Atro crates?
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Il looking forward that chinese hat :smiley:
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG they have a rock paper scissor emote o.O
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spotted that when logged in earlier. I'm happy the new season is coming because there was not really anything that interested me in the current lot.
    Plus I'm hanging out for those flame atronach mounts.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WINTER IS COMING
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this season is ending early.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If any consolation, Storm Atronarch's crown crates were 1st of Dec 2016. The fact that it will come Nov 29/30 this year is just about right of when they will be coming in.
  • Vampiresmile
    Vampiresmile
    ✭✭
    The only thing I was gutted about was missing out on the witch knight charger, I didn’t realise that it was only on for a limited time (a mere few days) I came on a week later after being away to find it gone!
    Faal Kro. Sorcerer. Breton of the Daggerfall Covenant.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that the crates aren't getting equal 3 month seasons. And instead of just extending Reaper's out until January, they're keeping December as a firm beginning of the seasonal year.

I think that's a bigger issue than the crates themselves. If you want a random system to feel fair, each season needs to have almost exactly the same number of days. Two more or two fewer days won't be a big deal. Cutting nearly a month off one is.

Expectation:
    Storm Atronach: December, January, February
    Wild Hunt: March, April, May
    Dwemer: June, July, August
    Reaper's: September, October, November

Reality:
    Storm Atronach: December, January, February
    Wild Hunt: March, April, May, June
    Dwemer: July, August, September
    Reaper's: October, November
    signing off
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    WINTER IS COMING

Well, if the next crown crates are the Flame Atronach ones...

FIRE AND BLOOD
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I was gutted about was missing out on the witch knight charger, I didn’t realise that it was only on for a limited time (a mere few days) I came on a week later after being away to find it gone!
    I hate this limited time crap. They're doing skeleton animals this month, but instead of putting them all up for sale at once for the entire month, they decided to release them for about 10 seconds*, one at a time. I didn't get the guar because I was looking forward to the skeleton wolf (dog), but after I was disappointed in the way the wolf looked, I then wanted to go back and get the guar ... only I couldn't, because the 10 seconds it was available had ended already. Well, they lost that sale. I would have bought both if I could still buy them.

*Yes, "10 seconds" is a massive exaggeration. It was really more like 12 seconds. 13, tops.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on November 18, 2017 6:38AM
  • Stonyfoot
    Stonyfoot
    ✭✭✭
    SecretAtoz wrote: »
    The next crate looks promising, but I am just going to let the rich people buy the next crate first :P. If the next crate rng is just as bad as the Reaper's Harvest Crate, I won't get it.

https://elderscrolls.net/2017/09/18/21384-tes-online-budushhee-kronnogo-magazina-patch-3-2-0/2/

Ehh, more laser lightshow mounts, no thanks. I hope the costumes and mandatory motifs are cool, though.
  • ninjaguyman
    ninjaguyman
    ✭✭✭
    waitin on those ice atro crates tho
    Characters:
    AD breton nb: Shadowshinobi
    DC Altmer magicka nb: merc shot
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I hate this limited time crap. They're doing skeleton animals this month, but instead of putting them all up for sale at once for the entire month, they decided to release them for about 10 seconds*, one at a time. I didn't get the guar because I was looking forward to the skeleton wolf (dog), but after I was disappointed in the way the wolf looked, I then wanted to go back and get the guar ... only I couldn't, because the 10 seconds it was available had ended already. Well, they lost that sale. I would have bought both if I could still buy them.

*Yes, "10 seconds" is a massive exaggeration. It was really more like 12 seconds. 13, tops.

Yes, I do wonder if they are actually losing potential sales with such short slots. I would buy the Witch Knight horse now if I could....and no I won't be buying crown crates for it ZoS for the one in a million chance it will drop.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought the point of crown crates was to get you to want to buy them, these reapers ones seem to do the exact opposite
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to see the new crates. I didn't spend a dime this season since I'm not into the grim Halloween stuff at all. The data mine post looks really impressive but I'll cry if everything I want is a crate-exclusive item.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    With the next set coming I only see two sets of clothing I like, both for my female chars(Shrike’s Nocturnal Frock and the Lizardly Four-Fabric Skirt Set) , NOTHING for the guys looks good to me :/ .
    The garland horse and white finnec fox look neat but cripes, how many mounts and pets can one have, I already have so many I never even use :p .

Unless something fantastic shows up I don't know about yet, looks like I wont be spending much on this set.
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waitin on those ice atro crates tho

gosh after burning our crotch we will definitely need that
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old