The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to buy my second inn room?

ZioGio
ZioGio
✭✭✭
I already did the quest to get my free inn room. Now I'm doing Cadwell's Silver and I want to purchase an inn room in the new alliance for 3000g. The problem is I can't figure out how to actually purchase it. Do I talk to a NPC? Is it hidden in one of my UI screens? I tried looking online first, but all I could find is "just pay 3000g." That's great, but how? Thanks!
PC NA
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    preview whichever inn room you want, and at the bottom right of your screen there should be a "buy options" option (PC press F5). The menu that pops up gives you the crown/gold/furnished/unfurnished options and you click on the gold/crown amount. (btw you can purchase any and all inn rooms without completing silver or gold)
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • ZioGio
    ZioGio
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks, I'll give that a go next time I log in.
    PC NA
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also could do the quest to get your free inn room on a different character. Since homes are account-bound, all your characters get access to all inn rooms.