ESO Plus showing Not Active

Morbidchemical
So my subscription is set to renew tomorrow, however it is showing Not Active and I can't access any DLC. I've already contacted Microsoft and they are showing it as Active. ZOS apparently changed the ticket system so I can't submit a ticket (it just routes you to Microsoft Support). So I'm stuck in an endless loop with no way to contact anyone to fix the issue other than this.

FYI, already tried hard reset and clearing cache 3 times
Edited by Morbidchemical on November 15, 2017 2:38AM
Xbox NA GT: Morbidchemical
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait1-3 Days. It tends to work for 30 days vs each month so their cycle in the game seems off (theory/assumption)
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • ebarn09
    ebarn09
    Soul Shriven
    Wait1-3 Days. It tends to work for 30 days vs each month so their cycle in the game seems off (theory/assumption)

I'm currently going through this as well and have had multiple friends deal with this before. It usually fixes itself within a day so this is probably the case. Totally unacceptable.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ebarn09 wrote: »

I'm currently going through this as well and have had multiple friends deal with this before. It usually fixes itself within a day so this is probably the case. Totally unacceptable.

Agreed. "Wait 1-3 days" is not an acceptable solution for something that is bought and paid for. ZoS employees need to get in contact with Microsoft and workout these issues with ESO+. They happen constantly. AT LEAST once or twice a week someone in a guild or zone chat will be popping up with this issue of ESO+ vanishing. ESO+ is the one thing on this game that they should make SURE has the least amount of issues as possible. Yet, on Xbox, it exsists in some weird sort of limbo. Good luck trying to get support help on it. Both Xbox and ZoS will try and tell you it's the other company's issue to sort out. Absolutely disgusting treatment of the subs on Xbox.