The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No loot from final Bloodroot Forge boss...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
How are we supposed to even get a CHANCE of the motifs when the final boss isn't lootable half the time??? Want proof? I have it...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=f_fkZwZYWlw
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What makes it worse, is that I went into Falkreath straight after and the game froze with the bosses health at 1.3%....
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prntscr.com/hag9xe

This was the Zenimax response... don't die... LMAO!!

Are they serious?? They obviously didn't watch the video, and obviously do not care about us.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0olt2t9cbe3m.png
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rittings Hey there, friend. So, in your video, after you drop the boss, a chest with golden light coming out of it appears. This contains the boss' loot. This particular boss does not have a lootable corpse. You can see your other party members going to loot the chest with the yellow light coming out of it behind you in the video when you are pulling up your inventory.

Edited by Storymaster on November 14, 2017 6:50PM
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the escalations team doesn't know how the final boos of Bloodroot works... what hope do we have when the escalations team have zero knowledge of the game??

bcbm6067fica.png
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Can someone please train your staff?
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rittings Hey there, friend. So, in your video, after you drop the boss, a chest with golden light coming out of it appears. This contains the boss' loot. This particular boss does not have a lootable corpse. You can see your other party members going to loot the chest with the yellow light coming out of it behind you in the video when you are pulling up your inventory.

Hey buddy @Storymaster ... that chest appears BEFORE the final boss... you can loot that after killing the penultimate boss.

The FINAL loot comes from the final boss. Not meaning to be rude, but you too need to probably go back and review the dungeon ;)
    Edited by Rittings on November 14, 2017 11:35PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Fifth Boss is the Bullblood Trio - that's what spawns the chest.

Upon defeating them, you can loot that chest.

Then the Last Boss is the Earthgore Amalgom - and for that final loot, you loot his corpse.

Don't believe me? Go do it...

Or read Alcast's guide...

https://alcasthq.com/eso-bloodroot-forge-guide/
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if that's not enough for you, at 8 seconds you will see that chest is already there... before the boss is defeated... again, proving my point to be true.