The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hardmode Asylum Sanctum Bug

xaraan
xaraan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The Protector Spheres are spawning twice as often since patch. I didn't think this was in the notes so I hope to god its a bug lol.
-- @xaraan --
nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
AD • NA • PC
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone confirm this? My understanding of your report is that the spheres are meant to spawn half as often which sounds awesome imo.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I asked someone in one of the guilds that has cleared hard mode and they said they focus the spheres down so fast it doesn't matter, so I'm guessing not a lot of people seeing the problem and reporting it and others might think this is the way its supposed to be. But we were getting protector spheres everything 13 seconds, which makes it impossible to do much else when you also have to fight three bosses and they all get beams on them constantly b/c so many spheres are popping up.

Not sure if it's a bug triggered by something we are or are not doing and they just don't see it, or they don't see it b/c they just kill the stuff fast enough.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC