Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Enter the ESO 2017 Holiday Fan Art Contest"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Enter the ESO 2017 Holiday Fan Art Contest. This year, we want to give you the chance to contribute to our annual holiday card's creation and win amazing in-game and real-world prizes! Check out the article for information on how you can enter our fan art contest.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it would be cool if you had a "fan music" or "fan story" contest for those of us with other types of creative skill sets other than visual arts... I only ever see art contests in these kind of things :(
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Fan music is a good idea! Maybe we'll do that next time. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Bloodtruffle
    Bloodtruffle
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, this is awesome. Thank you for giving us artists an outlet to show our appreciation :) Happy Halloween to you!
    Edited by Bloodtruffle on October 31, 2017 6:50PM
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    flf6lq92fe84.png
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fan music is a good idea! Maybe we'll do that next time. :)

I am a professional composer in the games/tv/film industry and would love to show off some ESO inspired music. Please do it!
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2. ELIGIBILITY
    All participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, must possess a valid form of identification and be a legal resident of (i) one of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) excluding the territories, military installations and commonwealths (ii) Canada (iii) UK, France, Germany, Austria, Poland, Spain, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Russia (iv) Australia, New Zealand or (v) Argentina, Mexico, Peru.

Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lettigall wrote: »
    2. ELIGIBILITY
    All participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, must possess a valid form of identification and be a legal resident of (i) one of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) excluding the territories, military installations and commonwealths (ii) Canada (iii) UK, France, Germany, Austria, Poland, Spain, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Russia (iv) Australia, New Zealand or (v) Argentina, Mexico, Peru.

RIP no Finland :'( well won't bother me since I'm awfully uncreative person when it comes to fan art :p
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    IT IS MY TIME. *grabs tablet*
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tirps wrote: »
    RIP no Finland :'( well won't bother me since I'm awfully uncreative person when it comes to fan art :p

@Tirps Thank you for giving us Nightwish!

Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Lostar
    Lostar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for this opportunity~
    Edited by Lostar on November 1, 2017 11:25PM
    I paint stuff sometimes...
    https://www.instagram.com/artoflostar/
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tirps wrote: »
    Lettigall wrote: »
    2. ELIGIBILITY

What no Finland this time? Usually Finland is among those two or three countries, that can enter :p I already got excited :(

Oh well, good luck for participants!
    Edited by MarrazzMist on November 2, 2017 9:11AM
  • RalavomWalde
    RalavomWalde
    ✭✭
    The ESO 2017 Holiday Fan Art Contest begins today, October 31 and will end on Sunday, November 19 at 11:59PM.

Which timezone do you mean? I was a little bit in a overachieving mood when sketchin and nee to milk every minute XD
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The ESO 2017 Holiday Fan Art Contest begins today, October 31 and will end on Sunday, November 19 at 11:59PM.

Which timezone do you mean? I was a little bit in a overachieving mood when sketchin and nee to milk every minute XD

Sorry about that! EST for the end time.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post