Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FOUND BOTS FARMING

danger241
danger241
✭✭
rcj8r1cas3ey.jpg
Zos, hurry. Found bots farming at Sentinel, Alik'r Desert. NE of forge, N of pond.
NA XB1 Server.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can submit a report (even of just one and explain many are there) then post the ticket numbers it can help ZOS get to them.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • danger241
    danger241
    ✭✭
    Exactly 12 of them, and all below level 8. All wearing Coldharbour prisoner rags
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They also like to go just west of Sentinel near the ocean. Alik'r is definitely a bot-hot-spot on Xbox
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I can confirm this I went to grind zombies around here to level and found a big group of bots spamming boundless storm
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • xSylvanasWindrunner
    Zos don't care about bot operators making billions, they only care about people using in game bugs/exploits to finish a trial, because those people get banned for life xD

• Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been reporting these groups for months, and after days they are still standing in the same spot - farming wolves, rats etc. They don't care. But don't you dare buy gold or leather scraps, or you'll be banned before you know it. :-)
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    Been reporting these groups for months, and after days they are still standing in the same spot - farming wolves, rats etc. They don't care. But don't you dare buy gold or leather scraps, or you'll be banned before you know it. :-)

This. The bots keep cropping up in THE SAME spots every time. If they cared one bit they would have GMs go by these spots AT LEAST once per day and smite the bots. Do not like that people are punished for making in-game purchases with real cash while they continue to let the real problem exist. They need to hire more people to act as GMs. Make it a full time position.
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    Also a big group just outside Bthzark on Stros M'kai, and the Carved Hills Ayelid ruins on Betnikh. I try and report them but I've gotten to the point of when it asks for gamertags, I just tell them there's too many to note. I also throw in a nice TeaTime Gentlemen's teabag their way, and go about my day.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • GrfxGawd
    GrfxGawd
    ✭✭✭
    I found bot farmers myself recently,was s little shocked about it. Pretty blatant. Reported it, but I see here it seems as pointless as it was in the pc back in 2014.
    You know, I was once an optimistic gamer just like you. Then I took a patch to the game client from Zenimax.
  • danger241
    danger241
    ✭✭
    Found more bots... Stros M'Kai, infront of Bthzark. 10 MagSorc that are all low levels and wearing tutorial rags. They're killing the wolves there.

All named lttl###

lttl101, 102, 103, 104, 201, 202, 203, 204, 301, 302
  • danger241
    danger241
    ✭✭
    Ticket 171129-001364
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danger241 wrote: »
    Ticket 171129-001364
    danger241 wrote: »
    Ticket 171129-001364

Good luck I reported these bots last month on ps4 na and they are still there today lol https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E8-nj1aUp7Y
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 29, 2017 4:12PM