The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Time on Telvani Master Wizard Should be Extended

lunarsyed
lunarsyed
✭✭✭
Hi ZOS there are several people including myself and the guilds that i am in are unable to enter the game because it keeps disconnecting and i would really like to buy that telvani Master Wizard costume but at this rate the time will run out and i may not ever see it again so please either extend the time on the costume or fix the disconnections and i havent been able to play the game at all also because of the disconnection, thank you.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lunarsyed wrote: »
    Hi ZOS there are several people including myself and the guilds that i am in are unable to enter the game because it keeps disconnecting and i would really like to buy that telvani Master Wizard costume but at this rate the time will run out and i may not ever see it again so please either extend the time on the costume or fix the disconnections and i havent been able to play the game at all also because of the disconnection, thank you.

@lunarsyed Contact Customer Service. They have the means get this item for your account while youre outside of the game. Simply tell them youre unable to access the game at this time but would like to purchase the costume. They should be able to help.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3bdt709emyxh.png
    you can craft gear that looks like it and the crafted gear actually dyes and fits the female figure
    4b03pu8gjt58.png
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re not missing out. It’s another example of art work not actually matching the game item...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options