The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lack of choice in certain furnishing departments in Crown Store.

Aurie
Aurie
✭✭✭✭✭
Don't know about anybody else, but I am getting very bored with the lack of choice in certain furnishing items in the Crown Store.

Most especially the range of paintings in the gallery section is small, as is the range of comfy sofas in the parlour section. Those are just a couple of examples.

Given that in an awful lot of other ranges there is actually too much choice (no, what I really mean is that you can never have too much choice, but so many items in some sections are nearly identical.....why??), why can't ZO$ extend the range of furnishing items that don't have much to choose from?

Personally I get fed up with having several paintings of each type in every house I own, simply because there is nothing else to pick. Sofas are even worse, the only really proper comfortable ones are Redguard and Khajiit. All the rest are for perching rather than slouching.

As I said, these are just a few examples.

Please @ZO$ give us more choice!

Edited by Aurie on November 12, 2017 2:34PM
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the issue is as you mention that redguard and khajiit are the only styles that have sofas at all. khajiit also have no chairs with backs on them, and a lot of styles have very few bed options compared to others. I would love to see more options for the styles that I guess would have to be made from scratch
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the issue is as you mention that redguard and khajiit are the only styles that have sofas at all. khajiit also have no chairs with backs on them, and a lot of styles have very few bed options compared to others. I would love to see more options for the styles that I guess would have to be made from scratch

If Khajiit chairs had backs on them, their tails would get crunched when they sat down! :smile: