The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

List some of the issues about the game here for developers

Drpsychoball
Drpsychoball
✭✭✭
I don't know wether developers will actually take this into consideration but this thread is for people to post some of the complaints or problems that they are currently experiencing with the game.
-PC/NA/DC/AD-
CP 350
Drkrazyball - CP160 HealthDK [PVE]
-Song of Lamae, Engine Guardian, Endurance, Alessia's Bulwark
Revenganaut - CP160 StamSorc [PVP]
-Clever Alchemist, Spriggan, Velidreth
Snikerdoodle - CP160 StamIna NB [PVE]
-Twice Fanged Snake, Vicious Ophidian, Valkyn Skoria
Sir-Garfield - CP160 StamIna NB [PVP]
-Clever Alchemist, Spriggan, Valkyn Skoria, Spriggan
Don-quixote - CP160 StamIna Thief [PVE]
-Night's silence, Jailbreaker, Valkyn Skoria
Wardens of Winterhold

• Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    Sure, why not. I scrounge the world to find Rakeipa. The drop rate is ridiculously low, almost nil. Increase the drop rate of Rakeipa to that of Regulus and I might be able to build more than a couple lamps per century.
    Options
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well PVP lag is terrible, it always has been. I can't weapon swap in combat basically and I can tell when I am nearing a batttle because my game sloooooooows dooooown. my game freezes and I get a death screen is a lot of my PVP experience.

I mean just listing this issues doesn't help that much. Offering soultions perhaps. I think there is a lot of optimisation and prioty, under the hood stuff that needs to be done to fix it, not justremoving the deer from cryodil.

People are running around with thier (cheat) addon on PC, in someways that addon is a response to the lag issues. Because you can't respond to an ability if you can't see it because it hasn't loaded yet. But if you get a flashy "You are being attacked " warning you can at least block or roll dodge. I know when I am playing I know who is using the addon. They jump off thier horse and block if I look at them funny. But If i tried that I'd be locked in my getting off my horse animation and already be dead.
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAD SCREEEEEEENSSSSS
    Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Domino44G wrote: »
    Sure, why not. I scrounge the world to find Rakeipa. The drop rate is ridiculously low, almost nil. Increase the drop rate of Rakeipa to that of Regulus and I might be able to build more than a couple lamps per century.

Definitely this. Rakeipa is used in so many furnishings that I have nearly run out of them.

Fix the movement bug from using channeled heavy attacks on staves.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's no Lilmothiit race yet, this is the biggest problem.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    LOL. There was a thread about that a few months ago, and holy cow, I can still hear the screaming from the people who were against it.
    I don't care about it one way or the other, personally. *Shrugs*
    Options
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    coop500 wrote: »
    LOL. There was a thread about that a few months ago, and holy cow, I can still hear the screaming from the people who were against it.
    I don't care about it one way or the other, personally. *Shrugs*

Yeah I know it was hilarious, the anti-fun crew really screamed about that.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    michael-jackson-popcorn-meme-generator-i-m-just-here-for-the-comments-c7a82d-jpg.gif?w=510
    Options