The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

PvP Raid advice

IlCanis_LupuslI
IlCanis_LupuslI
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, can someone give me some advice for PvP raids???
-Optimal Group size(objective playing)
-Group roles(Healers, tanks, defiler builds, gankers, ranged dps , etc)
-Must have sets
-Must have skills(efficient purge, rapid manoeuvres, etc)
-Taktiks for Sieging defence, against larger Raids, siege positioning, etc)
No salt please , I play solo myself very often but for objective solo is stupid and delusional=wannabe solo players=>Zerg surfers or 20 people running solo together turning into a zerg
Cp 1490
Xbox-EU-AD
Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.

Best Answers

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi. That is a really broad ask but I will see what I can do and try to keep it concise.

Group size is somewhat arbitrary and will really come down to you own guilds play style and ability and how you want to define yourself. If you do want to be pushing objectives though I would say at least 12 with a good group composition, which will be the most important point.

So for group roles/composition I would say you wan't a roughly 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 split of Healers, DPS and support roles to get a good balance. A ratio I keep in mind personally has always been in sets of 4. so for every 4 in group you build up at a ratio of 1 healer, 2DPS and a support build, starting with rapids, then purge builds warden defiles ect.

Key sets will vary depending on the build your group is going for. it's good to have an overall idea of how you want to play. between your healers and or supports you want to get as many key supportive sets in such as:

- Transmutation
    - Earthgore
    - Worm cult
    - Sanctuary
    - Spellpower Cure

I Think these are also the order of priority to.

You also want to think about sets like Hircines, Gossamer, Ebon ect and anything that is going to buff multiple people.

Your other roles will vary but you definitely want at least 1 dedicated rapid spammer so your group is able to continuously move and not get locked down. as for DPS I would recommend magicka Nightblade destro bombers. other DPS classes and builds can be beneficial but only if you are truly confident in how you are implementing them into your specific strategy. Innovation can pay off but you will want to at least be mindful of what is currently meta.

Your tactics will come down to you own play style and playing to your strengths and weaknesses. If you feel your players have a lot of damage you can be more aggressive about pushes but maybe have to be more cautious and mindful about your movement because you might feel a bit squishy ect. Or if you are really confident in your healers maybe you want to let people beat on you a bit before striking back to have them use more of their ultimate.

As far as general strategy goes I think to 2 most important things to focus on are communication and movement. If you can't master these 2 things the more in depth stuff will never work out.

If you are interested my guild have been doing some podcasts very much related to your question and guild building in general exactly in the hope of seeing more new guilds come to fruition. So feel free to check them out you might find it useful.

Best of luck!

which server / faction / time periods do you intend to be playing on?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/375313/podcast-dracast-episode-2-a-trip-down-memory-lane/p1

Edited by Vilestride on November 12, 2017 6:09AM
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% that what vile said - and good luck finding dedicated members.. its a pain in the [snip] :(

Indeed recruitment can be very difficult lately with the current population. I definitely recommend ensuring any potential recruits are like minded to you and want to achieve the same goals as a guild. These ideological difference often go under the radar until they tear a guild apart down the track.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 14, 2017 10:35PM
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride gave most of the good tips. I want to add that you should encourage players to have full speed mounts. Part of raiding is sticking together as a group and moving quickly to get to the fights, so full speed mounts make a huge difference in Cyrodiil. If you don't have those, then either you are always waiting on slow members or leaving them behind to get ganked.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    100% that what vile said - and good luck finding dedicated members.. its a pain in the [snip] :(

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 14, 2017 10:35PM
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox EU, AD
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
    Options