The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Music

forwardbias83
forwardbias83
✭✭✭
Does Jeremy Soule still make music? One thing I think is lacking with ESO is with previous ES games. I often play ESO with older ES game soundtracks, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim. There are several songs I like over the previous games. Ancient Stones, Kyne's Peace, Standing Stones, The Streets of Whiterun, King and Country, Wings of Kynareth, Nerevar Rising, The Road Most Traveled, Silt Sunrise, Caprice. Even if I have to pay through the crown store. This game needs some "Soule" to it... Purchase would include ingame music, plus an MP3 soundtrack to listen to out of game. ESO needs a soundtrack of music by Soule. 3000 crowns for a soundtrack pack of new ESO music by Soule, that is what I would pay, plus with that bonus mp3 copy of all the ingame music... As to if others would pay that amount, for it to be a profitable thing, that is the question.
  • Drembo14_ESO
    Drembo14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a player since beta launch and I miss real elder scrolls music in the game from Jeremy Soule. When you in the login screen and don't login and wait for ten minyou hear the good old elder scrolls music.. Nistakgic
    Options