The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Still getting login failed

goggs25
goggs25
✭✭
It's been 2 months since I contacted support and still I keep getting login failed when will ESO get of there backsides and fix the issue my port are open but still can't connect.

I don't understand who ESO won't fix the issue I want to buy Al the add ons but because of ESO refusing to fix the issue
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The "Login Failed" error usually occurs when there are overwhelming demands on the Xbox One megaservers.

If logging out and restarting the console does not resolve the issue, you can follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Check Platform Status

You can check the status of your platform from the links below:

If your platform's service is down, you should contact Xbox Support or PlayStation Support for further assistance.

Check ESO Service Alerts

You can check our Service Alerts page to see if there are any service outages by clicking here.

If our service is currently listed as offline, check back later to see if there has been any change.

Switch Between Megaservers

If you continue to receive a "Login Failed" error message, you should try changing your Megaserver by selecting a different one from the in-game login screen. To do so, select Server (underneath the Play button), select the server you wish to connect to, and then select Accept.

If the error persists, contact Customer Support for further assistance. Please include information regarding your megaserver, internet service provider (ISP), and Gamertag or PSN ID when submitting a ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JUSTAPHELLA
    JUSTAPHELLA
    ✭✭
    Yeah i cant login anymore
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All NA servers are down.
    Edited by Trinity_Is_My_Name on November 6, 2017 6:07PM
  • goggs25
    goggs25
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    The "Login Failed" error usually occurs when there are overwhelming demands on the Xbox One megaservers.

If logging out and restarting the console does not resolve the issue, you can follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Check Platform Status

You can check the status of your platform from the links below:

If your platform's service is down, you should contact Xbox Support or PlayStation Support for further assistance.

Check ESO Service Alerts

You can check our Service Alerts page to see if there are any service outages by clicking here.

If our service is currently listed as offline, check back later to see if there has been any change.

Switch Between Megaservers

If you continue to receive a "Login Failed" error message, you should try changing your Megaserver by selecting a different one from the in-game login screen. To do so, select Server (underneath the Play button), select the server you wish to connect to, and then select Accept.

If the error persists, contact Customer Support for further assistance. Please include information regarding your megaserver, internet service provider (ISP), and Gamertag or PSN ID when submitting a ticket.

Here we go again your useless troubleshooting steps don't work.

You just told me why I get login failed you will not increase the size of your useless mega servers why won't you get off your ass and increase the server size you have stolen money from me for this useless game now do your job and fix it.

Contacting customer support is pointless they just tell us to do the troubleshooting steps THAT DON'T WORK I have had this issue for over a year.

I just tried connecting to North America and it worked first time but still can't connect to Europe server
    Edited by goggs25 on November 12, 2017 7:42PM