The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

About Transmutation Crystals...

Ch4mpTW
Ch4mpTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I read somewhere that you receive crystals for placing on PvE leaderboards. Now mind you, I’m on currently 5 or 6 Veteran Maelstrom Arena leaderboards. Does that mean that when 7:00pm (est.) rolls around, I’ll be receiving crystals along with my Maelstrom Weapons for each character I have placed on the leaderboard?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would assume so. But, I don't know for certain.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh... I’m lowkey thinking about getting every character I have on the VMA leaderboards now. I really need confirmation on this, as if I am going to be doing this — I don’t want to end-up wasting my time. We’re literally talking about 48-60 crystals here, as well as 12 different Maelstrom weapons in a single instant. C’mon bruh. I can’t pass up that cheese, if the cheese is truly there.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

Bruh... I’m lowkey thinking about getting every character I have on the VMA leaderboards now. I really need confirmation on this, as if I am going to be doing this — I don’t want to end-up wasting my time. We’re literally talking about 48-60 crystals here, as well as 12 different Maelstrom weapons in a single instant. C’mon bruh. I can’t pass up that cheese, if the cheese is truly there.

Only one way to know for certain, I guess.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was hoping you wouldn’t say that. :s
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was hoping you wouldn’t say that. :s

Ironically, the thing I'm most worried about is that it'll count all of the mail to the character you first log in on, meaning you get your crystals for one character, but the subsequent bags have a chance.