Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

What's the trick to not crashing when using transitus? Game year 3

Bazeric
Bazeric
✭✭✭✭
Sorry anybody who is missing me in Cyrodiil, but I goofed and tried to us transitus, BIG MISTAKE, I crashed, now I am waiting in queue.
Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    This time I was simply trying to respawn at my gate, but after 3 years it's too hard to fix this, when actually it used to work. GG. Pat yourselves on the back, job well done.

Queue has tripled. Honestly, so proud of how far you've come ZOS.
    Edited by Bazeric on November 11, 2017 2:46AM
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the transitus network is down on ps4/na...it's mount riding and running everywhere...

right now it's zerg up and don't die - can't re-spawn anywhere, gotta hope to be rezzed...

on a positive note - with all the performance issues - there is no waiting in queue :#
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only winning move is not to play.
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    hahaha, this is so funny how this game has reached a point where Players kinda accepted that zenimax is one of the worst developer Teams eever and the game does not get any better with a patch or DLC, all they are asking for is that the developers dont mess up things with every patch that were working without problem - but it seems like that These People are so bad at their Job that this is too much to hope for :D