XBOX EU console noob searching for people to play with

Drizzlee
Drizzlee
hello, Drizzle here,

im going to buy a xbox oneX and i thought, maybe i could search for someone who wants to help me level up on console? ive played for 2 or 3 years on pc and i know the basics of the game. but i know that leveling solo is a time eating exercise... i already know the build im going to make ( a DPS sorc 'easy mode sorc' ) but i only need to find a higher leveled person who wants to play each day on eso, not just for one time but for a longer period of time. for the optimal build i need to get to cp660 .. pretty high, but its doable. i really appreciate the help from y'all.

i really hope that i can find someone who wants to help me level up rlly fast! im from holland, i can probably play 4-5 hours each day. cant play in all weekends cuz in some im going to my dad's home. for the peeps who wants to know my age, im Daniël and im 17 years old. almost 18 (from the time i write this question, in 2.5 month im 18 , 21th january.

p.s. im not a noob xD so i know the basics of the game, just need a grinding, questing partner!

100000x thx from the awesome community from eso !

hopefully someone is willing to help me level up!

ciao! - Daniël A.K.A. Drizzlee :smile:
  • mikecrci
    mikecrci
    ✭✭✭
    "Help you level up"

Isn't that something you can do on your own doing PVE quests?

I don't understand how another player can assist you on this. PVE quests are easy.
    Edited by mikecrci on November 10, 2017 12:18PM
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    I mean grinding with me. Just someone to be in a group with. That's all I'm asking ;)
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    Drizzlee wrote: »
    p.s. im not a noob xD so i know the basics of the game, just need a grinding, questing partner!

• magicsprout
    magicsprout
    ✭✭✭
    Alikir desert dolmen run is the grind of choice i believe. Just join the mob thats always running around. Other than that there are many great guilds on eu that are totally supportive
  • Sithmaga
    Sithmaga
    Rivenspire has a great grinding area
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drizzlee wrote: »
    hello, Drizzle here,

im going to buy a xbox oneX and i thought, maybe i could search for someone who wants to help me level up on console? ive played for 2 or 3 years on pc and i know the basics of the game. but i know that leveling solo is a time eating exercise... i already know the build im going to make ( a DPS sorc 'easy mode sorc' ) but i only need to find a higher leveled person who wants to play each day on eso, not just for one time but for a longer period of time. for the optimal build i need to get to cp660 .. pretty high, but its doable. i really appreciate the help from y'all.

i really hope that i can find someone who wants to help me level up rlly fast! im from holland, i can probably play 4-5 hours each day. cant play in all weekends cuz in some im going to my dad's home. for the peeps who wants to know my age, im Daniël and im 17 years old. almost 18 (from the time i write this question, in 2.5 month im 18 , 21th january.

100000x thx from the awesome community from eso !

hopefully someone is willing to help me level up!

ciao! - Daniël A.K.A. Drizzlee :smile:

find me on xb, same name as here.

I'm on a lot and always looking for a partner. I've got a lv. 26 StamDK. Right now I'm running through Auridon quests.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

@boombazookajd sounds fun! I'll add you when I have the xbox one x ! About next month if I get my money!
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT: zR Sparrow

If I'm online & you need a partner just send over an invite.

Just made a couple alts so would be nice having someone to grind with :smile:
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    Pprobably 2018. Sound far away. But i need to work for it. My work likes to give my salary too late. I'll send u a invite if I have the xbox! Think it's going to be late january... sadly...
  • Uri_L007
    Uri_L007
    Soul Shriven
    im looking for some people to game with. id be happy to join you
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    Uri_L007 wrote: »
    im looking for some people to game with. id be happy to join you

My name is ThunderDan2000 add me!