The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Again with random ESO+ deactivation

Appleblade
Appleblade
✭✭✭✭✭
This is happening once a month now. Why can’t this get fixed? Is there some code somewhere that doesn’t understand months with 31 days?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prob can’t be fixed cause it’s a seperate thing kinda. I’ve always wondered why it’s not removed and just let ppl get it with buying crowns as that’s all it is anyways on Xbox.

-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eso has the strangest subcription plan and sub screw ups of any game I have encountered. I finally got rid of my auto sub and just do it manually every month. That way it DOES go active and I get my crowns immediately. I don't trust eso and microsoft the way they bill in the middle of a sub period, then your crowns are always days later after payment is made. I mean how messed up is that? I always get everything immediately from any other on line game I purchase in game currency or items, wether it be on xbox or pc, but not eso. Ridiculous.......
    Edited by LadyDestiny on November 10, 2017 11:43AM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eso has the strangest subcription plan and sub screw ups of any game I have encountered. I finally got rid of my auto sub and just do it manually every month. That way it DOES go active and I get my crowns immediately. I don't trust eso and microsoft the way they bill in the middle of a sub period, then your crowns are always days later after payment is made. I mean how messed up is that? I always get everything immediately from any other on line game I purchase in game currency or items, wether it be on xbox or pc, but not eso. Ridiculous.......

Hi! That sounds great... I'm sick of geting my crowns every 34-37 days. How do I go about changing my sub from an auto-renewal to one month? I would like to start doing this. Do you just wait until day 29 or 30 and then hit renew?