Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Switching from PS4 to Xbox One X. Looking for a little help

Twohothardware
Twohothardware
✭✭✭✭✭
I just finished setting up my Xbox One X which came yesterday and as someone coming from PS4 with max CP will be starting completely over.

What are a couple of the largest/best guilds I should look to try and join that get prime guild trader locations? And those of you that PvP a lot on Xbox NA, how do the Alliances stack up in the 30 day Vivec Campaign? From what I could see the past day it looked like DC had the most numbers and was map capping but maybe that's just because of the loading screen issues since the CwC patch?

I would also greatly appreciate anyone that would be willing to craft me a set of training gear for my new Stamplar. Will be glad to pay for all mats once I get some gold grinded.
Edited by Twohothardware on November 10, 2017 7:24AM
  • Saint314Louis1985
    Saint314Louis1985
    ✭✭✭
    most traders in mournhold and other capital cities are pretty much locked down by the same guilds week to week. there are occasional guilds that steal a trader from week to week, but if you watch the big city traders for a few weeks you will see the good ones. most of them have weekly dues around 10k i believe.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind crafting you some training gear. Feel free to add me: iTz John Locke
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    I don't mind crafting you some training gear. Feel free to add me: iTz John Locke

Thanks, I'll shoot you an invite later.

Anyone have a specific guild you've found to be among the best on Xbox and have a name I can message to join? I'm used to the 15k/week guilds on PS4 that were social and held events, raffles, ect so looking for something similar.