The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Marriage? Anyone?

Tucker3711
Tucker3711
✭✭✭
Ok I want to level my character! And I have a Pledge of Mara... Plus an EXP scroll! I do however have requirements though!!!
  • Be on Pacific Time, So we can meet more often at the same time!
  • Be a male character (Mines female)
  • Be at a low level like 20
  • Be friended

THIS WILL BE A LOVELESS MARRIAGE! But I still want someone who isn't a jerk!
This is my character >>>https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/368588/introducing#latest
BTW it would be helpful to have vvardenfell Dailys!

If I find someone off this page I will let you know!

THANKS!!

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual_of_Mara <<<Link to What rings of Mara are
Edited by Tucker3711 on August 27, 2017 7:11PM
@Tucker311- PC
Tucker3711
Nord Beth Rose (EP)
Imperial Freya Var (DC)
High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
Hotstuff Queen
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    lol...
    This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • starzsuicide
    My character is already married and it's a girl
    -StarzSuicide
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's talk about Sandwich.

Who is making it ?
    Edited by RupzSkooma on September 20, 2017 4:30AM
    Elder Kings II is a Role Playing Elder Scrolls mod for Crusader Kings III.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eshenya wrote: »
    lol...

• The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that why I'm still unmarried? :/
  • Parnassian
    Parnassian
    Soul Shriven
    Am I missing something? What’s with the marriage thing? Do you get a special skill line
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You offer no dowry
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    Parnassian wrote: »
    Am I missing something? What’s with the marriage thing? Do you get a special skill line

10% bonus exp while grouped and playing with spouse. You have to wear the ring though to get the bonus.
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tucker3711 wrote: »
    THIS WILL BE A LOVELESS MARRIAGE!

@Tucker3711
    LMAO.

Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Parnassian wrote: »

If you are both wearing the rings, it gives you a 10% XP buff. The downside is the ring offers no combat bonus at all. The wife and I used the rings when we were questing together and learning the game. Now we have thrown away the Mara rings for 5/5/2 combat sets :)
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are some strict requirements. *runs away at altar*
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tucker3711 wrote: »
    Ok I want to level my character! And I have a Pledge of Mara... Plus an EXP scroll!

There are some underlying issues that most people want to avoid with Marriage in the game.

1. To get the Exp Bonus, you both have to be wearing the rings. This can mess up any set bonuses you might get from Set Jewelry.
    2. You have to be grouped with the other person, and be basically in sight of each other to get the exp boost.
    3. You can't get divorced, but you can marry more than once.
    4. You get a 10% Exp Boost anyway for being grouped with someone, even without Marriage. Of course the whole marriage thing would net a 20% boost if all the game conditions were met.
    5. Your Exp Scroll/Potion is only going to last 30 minutes to two hours, so this affair maybe short lived if that is part of the package.
    6. Are you going to invite me to the wedding? I love me some frustrated inebriated bridesmaids.

Edited by Nestor on September 27, 2017 4:12PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When I first started playing ESO, I started a new character and I was trying to get to level 50 before my friend did. So I asked someone to help me.

I met this guy who taught me how to grind. He was a really good players, and was determined to get me to level 50 fast. He even crafted my gear every few levels ( such a nice guy ).

We were running out of time because my friend was almost level 50, so he made the decision to put me in wayrest sewers for over 8 hours. We spent all day Saturday, and a little bit on Sunday in the sewers before I snapped.

I was so tired of grinding and frustrated because he kept on making me switch my bar skills. In the end, I told him I can't take it no more, and I don't care if it takes me months to get to level 50. I quit grinding.

When I was so stressed out and tired, he pops the question "Would you like to marry me?". I responded, "What are you talking about? I'm so stressed right now because you have kept me in that sewers for hours and now you want to marry me?". I ended up de-friending and ignoring him.

I kind of missed him after a few days of just relaxing.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    We were running out of time because my friend was almost level 50, so he made the decision to put me in wayrest sewers for over 8 hours. We spent all day Saturday, and a little bit on Sunday in the sewers before I snapped.

I was so tired of grinding and frustrated because he kept on making me switch my bar skills. In the end, I told him I can't take it no more, and I don't care if it takes me months to get to level 50. I quit grinding.

I kind of missed him after a few days of just relaxing.

A little Stockholm Syndrome? :D

I show people a couple places to grind, how to run the patterns and some skills to use, with advice on slotting skills to level even if your not using them, then leave them to it.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    Married twice. Divorced twice. Happily single. Staying that way.
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will need to see pictures. If it's going to be a loveless marriage then I'm thinking along the lines of a trophy wife.
  • JiKama
    JiKama
    ✭✭✭✭
    If ya need to level just go to Alik'r-Hoondings Watch Wayshrine... jump off the rocks and don't accept the quest. Just run around pulling ALL the spoopy ghosts. KILL EVERYTHING. Ez Pz