The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not able to get the Brassilisk pet to appear in game

GoodFella146
GoodFella146
✭✭✭✭✭
I talked to playstation support and they are showing I have the content purchased, yet when I log into the game I can't access the pet. What to do?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    To get this new pet on console, you'll need to navigate to the PlayStation Store listings on your console. The Brassilisk is only available if you have PlayStation Plus on your PSN account. Here's how to find it:

PlayStation 4
    1. From the PS4 dashboard, navigate to the left and open the PlayStation Store
    2. Use the top bar to select the Search option
    3. Enter "The Elder Scrolls Online" and select the game (not the Add-on content that'll also appear in the results).
    4. From The Elder Scrolls Online store page, find and select the Brassilisk in the Add-ons section to acquire it for free!

Once complete, log into the game to have the pet specific to your platform added to your Collections. Note that you do not need to own the Clockwork City DLC game pack in order to receive your Brassilisk pet.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    To get this new pet on console, you'll need to navigate to the PlayStation Store listings on your console. The Brassilisk is only available if you have PlayStation Plus on your PSN account. Here's how to find it:

PlayStation 4
    1. From the PS4 dashboard, navigate to the left and open the PlayStation Store
    2. Use the top bar to select the Search option
    3. Enter "The Elder Scrolls Online" and select the game (not the Add-on content that'll also appear in the results).
    4. From The Elder Scrolls Online store page, find and select the Brassilisk in the Add-ons section to acquire it for free!

Once complete, log into the game to have the pet specific to your platform added to your Collections. Note that you do not need to own the Clockwork City DLC game pack in order to receive your Brassilisk pet.

I have already done all that, that's why I said it says I've already purchased it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GoodFella146

It looks like you've opened a support ticket, 171108-001542, for further help investigating into this. Please let us know if you need any updates on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, on pc eu, the pet is just a model, it’s got no colours only textures, it looks like an animation test rig at the moment