The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How can I login to the game after the latest update If all I receive are "Error 303" codes?(PS4 US)

Silversand
Silversand
✭✭
I've been at it for hours and already reset PS4 and modem and tried logging under different characters and to no avail
Edited by Silversand on November 8, 2017 4:18AM
”May I shrink to dust

In your cold, wild Wastes,

And may my tongue speak

Its last hymn to your winds.”
  • wglove475
    wglove475
    Me too I have no clue as to what to do it was fine before new update today and they can’t help I have been trying since 11am and it’s almost 2 am
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you experiencing Error 303 when logging in, you should forward certain ports to ensure that your console is able to reach our servers.

PlayStation 4 Ports:
    • TCP Ports 10040 through 10060
    • UDP Ports 50000 through 60000
    • UDP Ports 12000 through 32000
    • UDP Port 6250
    • UDP Port 5060
    • UDP Port 5062
    • UDP Port 3478 through 3479
    • TCP Port 80
    • TCP Port 433

If you have questions regarding how to open these ports on your modems or routers, you should contact your Internet Service Providers (ISPs) for further assistance.

In addition to the above, deleting your ESO saved data file can also help with this error. Please be aware that deleting the save data will only reset your Options settings, and that no character data or game progress will be affected.

To delete save data on the PlayStation 4:
    1. From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings.
    2. Go to Application Saved Data.
    3. In Application Saved Data, select The Elder Scrolls Online box
    4. Press the [Options] button of the controller on the ESO Save Data.
    5. Select Delete.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Eirianbryn30
    Eirianbryn30
    ✭✭
    Get rid of friends in your friends list.