The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Soultrap vs Cloak bug

Derra
Derra
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Soultrap (and morphs) break cloak/invisibility with every tick of dmg they deal to a target.
<Noricum>
I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^truth. Not many people know about it though, for which I am grateful. You can add wall of elements to the list as well; my friend and I tested it out recently-I couldn't cloak in an entire circle around him rather than just the path of the blockade (as if the wall were extended to be a circle around the player with them as the origin point). Legit had to run probably 28 meters away from him to be able to cloak.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure but when I fight a Templar they also have something that breaks cloak I'm sure it's one of their dot ability's tho it's happened twice to me now and it doesn't show on my death recap what it is
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 8, 2017 5:47AM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    Not sure but when I fight a Templar they also have something that breaks cloak I'm sure it's one of their dot ability's tho it's happened twice to me now and it doesn't show on my death recap what it is

Power of the light aswell as exclipse (+ morphs) are delayed dmg and therefor break dmg by design.
    Jabs should breakt it aswell being a magica aoe.

Edit: Also the AOE-charge morph used to pull out of cloak.
    Edited by Derra on November 9, 2017 6:54AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Jake1576 wrote: »

Power of the light aswell as exclipse (+ morphs) are delayed dmg and therefor break dmg by design.
    Jabs should breakt it aswell being a magica aoe.
    And @Jake1576 (unless is has changed) if someone near you is hit with dark flare you'll get pulled out of cloak as well.