Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Innate axiom

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
This sets 5th buff adds 400 damage to class abilities. now say i put 3 as armour 2 on weapons on front bar,1 weapon on back bar, would aoe class abilities be effected by the 5th buff once switched back to main bar where the 5th buff is active?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe if it works like all other sets the damage bonus is applies on cast, so persisting effects will not diminish if you bar swap.
    Edited by Turelus on November 8, 2017 12:58PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    If its an aoe dot skill like twisting path I think this should work as these usually update depending on the magic dmg and magicka differences when you swap bars.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm 2 opposite answers. I believe Julianos works the way you describe. DoTs get a boost when the 5 piece set becomes active. In the same way if you cast on Julianos bar then swap the damage drops. Not sure if Axion works differently to make the extra damage stick.
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn’t matter the set is currently bugged. Doesn’t buff secondary skills that hat come after first skill such as power lash from whip or spectral bow from merciless charge.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zParallaxz wrote: »
    Doesn’t matter the set is currently bugged.
    You know I found that my spell damage and critical goes DOWN when i put it on!
    I'm not talking about coming from another set that had higher spell dam or crit, it just literally decreased in stats when putting it on.
    wtf!

"
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the spell damage will show on the character stats window. Only bonuses that apply to all skills shows there. This one is more like netch, sun or war maiden, where it is a hidden bonus to a certain skill type.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the spell damage will show on the character stats window. Only bonuses that apply to all skills shows there. This one is more like netch, sun or war maiden, where it is a hidden bonus to a certain skill type.

First - you can see the buff from Netch etc in the stats window, tho some of them are harded to catch in combat. If it's a buff to skills, you will see the larger number.

Second - The skills damage values shown in the skills DO go upwhen you put on Innate Axiom - though your combat damage most certainly does not. I've also found discrpanices between what the combat cloud in game reports as my damage, and what Combat Metrics and FTC report. None of then are what the the skill SAYS I should be getting. It's just annoying that Dive seems to hit full or crit on first cast per fight, and then all subsequent hits are 50-70% less.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on November 8, 2017 7:58PM
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Really it must be bugged. I come from pelenels aptitute, which has no crit increase in its stats to innate axiom which has both weapon and spell crit increase and my crit goes down when I put it on.
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »

Really it must be bugged. I come from pelenels aptitute, which has no crit increase in its stats to innate axiom which has both weapon and spell crit increase and my crit goes down when I put it on.

Wait, what else are you changing when you switch between these sets?
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...