Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else getting load screens more than usual on Xbone?

Krayzie
Krayzie
✭✭✭✭✭
jw
I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • xSylvanasWindrunner
    More than usual? I never had any now I literally cannot play the game in PVP because it will get stuck about 75% of the time.

Also happens in PVE regular areas but less often.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More than usual? I never had any now I literally cannot play the game in PVP because it will get stuck about 75% of the time.

Also happens in PVE regular areas but less often.

That's so strange considering Zenimax is constantly hard at work with performance updates like the one just released.
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On vacation but guess I'm glad i am not around to play.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What you get for playing on an inferior system
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't forget to load up cheat engine.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Why? I'm not going to risk 3.5 years of work just because some clowns are using it to gain an advantage in content I don't do.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why? I'm not going to risk 3.5 years of work just because some clowns are using it to gain an advantage in content I don't do.

You missed the point superior one.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was getting Load screens if I was on my mount every time I crossed the bridge in CWC yesterday, but this is a known issue and I should know better. XBOX One NA.

I will PVP tonight so we shall see if it is worse/better or the same. NA XBOX One Shor has been pretty decent on the load screens. Mainly getting them when repairing keep walls/doors.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • flacidstone
    flacidstone
    ✭✭✭
    The issue with the load screens isn’t when you’re running from place to place. But when trying to respawn at a Keep after death you are put in a load screen that can only be fixed by quitting the game. This isn’t a typical issue with load screens like consoles are normally plagued with.
    Edited by flacidstone on November 8, 2017 1:54PM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone from ZoS commented on this issue yet? We are going on like 20 hours since it was first reported.
  • DustyNinjaXyZzY
    DustyNinjaXyZzY
    Soul Shriven
    The issue with the load screens isn’t when you’re running from place to place. But when trying to respawn at a Keep after death you are put in a load screen that can only be fixed by quitting the game. This isn’t a typical issue with load screens like consoles are normally plagued with.

this sounds like what i am experiencing with using wayshrines in PVE. about every third time i use one i have to restart my game. when i log in i am at my destination so its not totally broken.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This is an issue we are actively investigating on all platforms in both PvP and PvE areas. As there is already another thread regarding this issue here, we are going to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.