The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Eso game corrupt cannot redownload

firegodx
firegodx
✭✭✭
I was attempting to download the patch when my game disappeared from my xbox compelety i tried to redownload the game but everytime i tried to redownload the game it would automatically stop saying the file was corrupt i tried contacting xbox multiple times and they ran me through every trouble shooting step possible
but nothing worked they said there was something wrong on zenimax end. Does this have anything to do with me being a pc transfer becuase nobody else seems to have this problem.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are having an issue downloading or installing ESO on Xbox One, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:

Check Xbox Live Status

You can check the Xbox Live Service Status here. If there are outages reported, you might experience connection issues.

Check Internet Connection

Check your Xbox One’s internet connection by pressing the [Menu] button on your controller, selecting Settings, then selecting Network, selecting Network Settings, and finally selecting Test network connection.

Forward Ports

Forward the following outbound ports on your router to ensure a connection to the internet can get through:
    • UDP Port 88
    • UDP Ports 12000 through 32000
    • UDP Port 6250
    • UDP Port 5060
    • UDP Port 5062
    • UDP Port 3478 through 3479
    • UDP and TCP Port 3074
    • UDP and TCP Port 53
    • TCP Port 80
    • TCP Port 433
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site