The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blade of the Dark Moon (Access to great guild perks: Transmutation)

Chrysa1is
Chrysa1is
✭✭✭✭✭
Join and have your home at our Guild Hall. Use our crafting stations. Test your skills and new armour set abilities on our training skeleton dummy. And use our own Banker and Merchant. And we also have a Transmute Table for us all to use so you can change your weapon and armour traits.

We help eachother, we do guild events, lottery, and we have ranks and roles for each person who joins so they can get involved with the guild.

if you're interestd, please message me on XB1 GT Chrysa1is as I will see it straight away instead of on here. See you at home guys :)
Edited by Chrysa1is on November 7, 2017 9:57PM
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrysa1is wrote: »
    Join and have your home at our Guild Hall. Use our crafting stations. Test your skills and new armour set abilities on our training skeleton dummy. And use our own Banker and Merchant. And we also have a Transmute Table for us all to use so you can change your weapon and armour traits.

We help eachother, we do guild events, lottery, and we have ranks and roles for each person who joins so they can get involved with the guild.

if you're interestd, please message me on XB1 as I will see it straight away instead of on here. See you at home guys :)

Take it your GT is the same as your username? :confused:
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS