The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Customer support

Hilly1204
Hilly1204
Is there any contact number for customer support? Because these emails are too slow and time consuming?
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I don't believe there is... hopefully someone will prove me wrong!
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    Not that I know of...
    Mistress of Shadows (GM) <ShadowKnight Syndicate>
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
    PSN: X_LadyPhoenix_X
  • Hilly1204
    Hilly1204
    I just want my account back
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There used to be. They discontinued that number almost 2 years ago, laid off a significant percentage of their support staff, and implemented the "robust auto responder" system.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Hilly1204
    Hilly1204
    Reverb wrote: »
    There used to be. They discontinued that number almost 2 years ago, laid off a significant percentage of their support staff, and implemented the "robust auto responder" system.

Oh great
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We've closed this thread as it's discussing disciplinary action on an account. We cannot assist you on the forums, but you can appeal a ban or suspension on your The Elder Scrolls Online account by taking the following steps:
    • Click this link.
    • Fill out the information requested.
    • Include the e-mail address associated with the suspended account and the information requested to the best of your ability.
    • Describe the problem in the space provided.
    • Click Submit Question to send the appeal to Customer Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.