Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Warfront battle missions not displaying?

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Weird - since yesterday the warfront battle mission isn't displaying for me - it says there's a new battle mission (capture the keep) but no option to click just 1.Goodbye. I have NO active battlemission to hand in or waiting. I've tried reloading the UI and even logged out last night and STILL got the problem today!

Anyone else encountered this? :/
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    Weird - since yesterday the warfront battle mission isn't displaying for me - it says there's a new battle mission (capture the keep) but no option to click just 1.Goodbye. I have NO active battlemission to hand in or waiting. I've tried reloading the UI and even logged out last night and STILL got the problem today!

Anyone else encountered this? :/

Same here, but only on my NB. I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on there. No reply from ingame support, either.
    Options