Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Survey maps as container

tombarek
tombarek
Can You convert survey naos to container with mats and is Its from dlc areas or claglorn with chance for rare mats from this region - it helps ppl with multiple characters. Similar idea for trasure maps - convert it to container with sets from area - So much faster instead jumping all tamriel
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, the whole point is to get out and explore.

What would really help is to re-work survey locations: Why are there surveys inside Spellscar? Or the one alchemist survey in Wrothar, at the top of a waterfall. Or all the ones in Malabal Tor, Grahtwood and Greenshade being inside quest areas with tons of enemies.

Maybe put surveys in non-combat areas that are reasonably easy to access so solo players don't groan everytime we want to get our "reward."
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ @thatlaurachick is correct ...

If you can’t be bothered to go out and get a nice bonus to your raw mat stores, the crafting side of the game probably isn’t for you ...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind traveling around for Surveys, but I would like them closer to Wayshrines and not in Mob Infested areas. These are supposed to be rewards for doing the writs, not a punishment. Now, most are not punishment, but some are.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• tombarek
    tombarek
    If do writs on more then one char Its annoing and i do skyshard / Lorebook soo many times - i see all this places
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tombarek wrote: »
    If do writs on more then one char Its annoing

Consolidate your maps with the bank and have one character do them. I collect them and do them all on a Saturday Morning.

As for the other stuff, your building a character, not an account.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    tombarek wrote: »
    If do writs on more then one char Its annoing

Consolidate your maps with the bank and have one character do them. I collect them and do them all on a Saturday Morning.

This is what I do as well. Farming on the weekends is terrible anyway, so the surveys and maps help out a lot.