The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bequether (shadowy supplier) furniture questions

Armatesz
Armatesz
✭✭✭✭✭
For as far as I remember I've only seen 3 furniture pieces you could get from a heart, a blood vial and this light on a skull thingy but today I found a different sort of furniture through the middle option and that was some red candles on 3 bottles. Is there any other ones to look for?
Ärmätèsz
Xbox NA
Guildless (by choice)
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fairly certain those are the only four possible furnishing items.

First option can give you the vial of blood.
    Second option can give you either of the two candles.
    Third option can give you the ridiculously oversized human heart.

Would be nice if they added a few others or rotated them out in a repeating cycle. Some Dark Brotherhood-specific stuff, perhaps, like some assassin-oriented furnishing items.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I've only seen those 4 as well. 3 purple items and one blue. I figured if I ask around someone might share something they might have gotten as well
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Armatesz

Yeah, that's why I detailed it out some - in hopes that someone else will see it and say "oh no, there's also the super rare [insert item here] you can get if you pick [insert choice here] and it's SO awesome!" :smiley:
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowing middle option has two possible furniture you get. I've also found that there are possible gifts given to you that are the same thing from the top option as well for non furniture.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    The middle option also does the counterfeit leniency edicts as well, along with the "unmarked bag" which contains a one-use Monk's Disguise. Sadly, it doesn't stack, so about every two seeks I end up deleting 4-5 of them.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The middle option also does the counterfeit leniency edicts as well, along with the "unmarked bag" which contains a one-use Monk's Disguise. Sadly, it doesn't stack, so about every two seeks I end up deleting 4-5 of them.

I've never had a use for those disguises tbh in much more advanced understandings of the game mechanics. Middle option also gives you assassin thing which can be invisible pots too if you are kinda lazy to make any.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • manavortex
    manavortex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Picking first option every day for weeks, haven't gotten a single drop of blood. If someone wants to sell a few on EU, I'd like to buy. :)
    Stop Zanil Theran's sinister plot to exterminate bank space! Give ESO+ subscribers a virtual Furniture Bag!
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    manavortex wrote: »
    Picking first option every day for weeks, haven't gotten a single drop of blood. If someone wants to sell a few on EU, I'd like to buy. :)

Pretty sure the items are all bind-on-pickup, @manavortex :frowning:
  • manavortex
    manavortex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really? Ugh.
    Stop Zanil Theran's sinister plot to exterminate bank space! Give ESO+ subscribers a virtual Furniture Bag!
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? Ugh.

Yep bequether furniture are bind on pickup and that blood vial thingy is glitched, only option that is not glitchy for furniture is the middle option. Blood vial certain objects have some kind of collision issue with it, and the heart well if you want to lay it on the side... you will see what I mean.
    The lights as odd as it sounds I tested work perfectly fine.
    Edited by Armatesz on November 2, 2017 9:02PM
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »
    Really? Ugh.

Yep bequether furniture are bind on pickup and that blood vial thingy is glitched, only option that is not glitchy for furniture is the middle option. Blood vial certain objects have some kind of collision issue with it, and the heart well if you want to lay it on the side... you will see what I mean.

nothing glitchy about them.

the 1st choice gives the vial of blood

2nd option gives light & darkness (skull candle) and Candles of silence (the only item from him that you can sell)

3rd option gives the sacrificial heart.

the vial of blood, skull candle and heart cannot be sold only the Candles of silence can be sold.
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It takes about 4-8 weeks to get the furniture. I have 4 toons all picking the same option at any given time. Usually get 1 item per week, sometimes none. I only did the blood and heart once, got tired of all the stupid alliance draughts on choice 1, and all the useless gear on choice 3. Choice 2 at least yields cool candles and useful stuff.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SSlarg wrote: »
    Really? Ugh.

2nd option gives light & darkness (skull candle) and Candles of silence (the only item from him that you can sell)

the vial of blood, skull candle and heart cannot be sold only the Candles of silence can be sold.

Lay the heart on the side and keep trying to place it, it keeps moving position from what it is actually positioned, the blood vial if you are holding it and look at the sky the item disappears, same if you put a crystal or some other object near it, makes it visually remove itself. Lights have been the only non glitchy thing for me so far. I just tested they are still glitchy xbox one.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    The other day I got the vial *inside* the 4-item Toxic Satchel!
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reivax wrote: »
    The other day I got the vial *inside* the 4-item Toxic Satchel!

I have as well.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • NatalyaPeterovna
    NatalyaPeterovna
    ✭✭✭
    SSlarg wrote: »
    Really? Ugh.

Lay the heart on the side and keep trying to place it, it keeps moving position from what it is actually positioned, the blood vial if you are holding it and look at the sky the item disappears, same if you put a crystal or some other object near it, makes it visually remove itself. Lights have been the only non glitchy thing for me so far. I just tested they are still glitchy xbox one.

ITS THE TELL TALE HEART
    bum bum.. bum bumm... bum bumm
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty sure the items are all bind-on-pickup, @manavortex :frowning:

The red candles on the bottle can be traded, everything else is BoP.