Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If I Had To Restart Over (Gamertag and Such) For PS4 NA/EU "only" "PvP" What Alliance?

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
If I had to restart over again, new Gamertag and Such. Since I tried to take break, but unable to... Since I'm still only interested in PvP. (Who knows if I stay in One alliance.
And no I don't spy anymore after I was caught, learned my lesson @OpponentSmile66 (I hope it was you whom caught me, long ago. That Blue guild and your Red Guild war thing.... It kinda I was um forced to be "spy on the inside" one reason I left DC originally. After 1St Scourge deletion)

But if and when I do restart over "PS4 NA/EU" only. I will not use Serjustin in another Gamertag ever
Probably reason how I got caught... I'm very truly sorry,truly I am.

But you all have my guarantee I will not do it again. Even though I did try break, I just kinda make myself depressed. I really don't want to start over. But if I'm forced to in future, maybe it would ease my mind. Meaning it might be helpful if I restart and get a new perspective?

But I do also have another reason. My guess if I'm forced to start over on PS4 NA, (most likely) Might benefit me as well. In what Alliance (PS4/NA or EU) (What campaign) speaks Espańol. The most? It’s mostly spoken where I live around. I want to learn by self teaching myself.

*I'm still unsure if I want start over, but maybe it might be best in future?
Edited by Serjustin19 on October 23, 2017 6:41PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.

If I Had To Restart Over (Gamertag and Such) For PS4 NA/EU "only" "PvP" What Alliance? 9 votes

AD PS4 EU "to self teach Espańol"(what campaign)
0%
DC PS4 EU "to self teach Espańol"(what campaign)
0%
EP PS4 EU "to self teach Espańol"(what campaign)
33%
RunscheiMiswarPeacatcher 3 votes
AD PS4 NA "to self teach Espańol"(what campaign)
0%
DC PS4 NA "to self teach Espańol"(what campaign)
11%
geonsocal 1 vote
EP PS4 NA "to self teach Espańol"(what campaign)
11%
BloodBeast_ESO 1 vote
Other
11%
pzschrek 1 vote
1 or more
11%
PhxOldGamer68 1 vote
None of the above
22%
SorisRABIDxWOLVERINE 2 votes
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC PS4 NA "to self teach Espańol"(what campaign)
    unfortunately our zone chat on ps4/na can get a little sketchy (sketchy = foul)...

hmmm, maybe check in guild recruitment to see if there are any Spanish speaking guilds on either the eu or na servers...

the covenant is where all the cool folks hang out on our server and 30 day cp map...

just kidding...
    Edited by geonsocal on October 23, 2017 11:34PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    unfortunately our zone chat on ps4/na can get a little sketchy (sketchy = foul)...

hmmm, maybe check in guild recruitment to see if there are any Spanish speaking guilds on either the eu or na servers...

the covenant is where all the cool folks hang out on our server and 30 day cp map...

just kidding...

Thank you :) I'm unsure about foul, could be uncensored language (But in game is censored) for example "dog or donkey" or mean something else. I'll have to see.

If I do have to restart everything, (account wise) I need to figure how to hook up my Secondary account for PayPal. I'm just unsure how to do this. I'm also not really recognized on PS4 NA and low lvl toon from 1 time PC transfer.

Except from those from EU whom also play NA (or vice versa) and or the forums :neutral: That would be how I would be recognized.

According to poll currently, there is actually 2 (1 in poll) (1 not) According to poll current, I should check with EP on EU. In which I'm on EU currently, just unsure what campaign. I could go ask in Vivec Zone.

The other 1 that is not in poll (Not highlighted) Is AD on EU. I almost forgot about it I was reading the zone, was with one of my friends in my group in Vivec, while ago.

I was reading and reading, it don't look like German nor French. I realized after studying. It looks totally familiar. It sure was, the language mostly spoken where I live around. I wrote in my group chat, this language looks familiar.

So I do got 2 possibility on PS4 EU. Both EP (unsure what campaign) and or AD on Vivec ( Unsure if Espańol "Spanish" is still currently spoken there)

It's just matter if I bite the "Bridge (getting tired of Turnips)" to go back AD and see if the language is still currently spoken, (with current Gamertag or New, unsure) I'll start on EU first then NA. But most likely I'm kinda forced to start over "to retrain myself and no one will know me so to speak. Since I also tried taking a break from ESO but unable to....
    Edited by Serjustin19 on October 24, 2017 1:15AM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Well, come to PC, you can spy for @kynseon and I anytime
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait, I thought you only play on the forums.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the above
    A man can't erase his background. Have peace in you.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]