Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New Gear, but Health Low

sac130e
sac130e
Invested alot in Spriggans and Hundings combo per a guide by alcast builds. I have a cp203 stamplar with mentioned gear but my health is only 10k. Don't think I will survive long with low health level. Am I missing something or get different gear? I am new at this and haven't move on to group/trial things yet, so don't have access to that type of gear yet. With the gear I am around 50% crit. if that helps at all.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sac130e wrote: »
    Invested alot in Spriggans and Hundings combo per a guide by alcast builds. I have a cp203 stamplar with mentioned gear but my health is only 10k. Don't think I will survive long with low health level. Am I missing something or get different gear? I am new at this and haven't move on to group/trial things yet, so don't have access to that type of gear yet. With the gear I am around 50% crit. if that helps at all.

CP Points provide more health, the more CP you have the more health you have (like 8 points per CP)

Also you need to eat food.The food buff is usually 5.X k health and 4.Y k stamina

Undaunted passive achieved at rank 9 also provides 6% more health

If you dont have enough health yet you should add health glyp on your stuff

Target is 17.5 k health roughly +- depending on your style
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're not getting any health boosts from your gear. You're going to need to spend some attribute points in health plus use some food with a health bonus. Try to hit around 18k health.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    you will have to put a few points into health. I hate that, but there you are.

I aim for 18k. Not quite good enough to survive well on 17.5k
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • sac130e
    sac130e
    Thx for the replys. Been looking at making some changes to the cp usage. plus getting a few more levels will help too.
    As far as health gylphs, where should i install them, armor, weapons, jewelry? Thanks again
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Health glyphs go on your armor. You'll get greater benefit on pieces like the head, chest, and legs, and half the amount on shoulders, hands, feet, and belt.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    10k is your health without food. When people talk about "target health" they're usually talking about health with food ;) 10k+food should put you at 15-16k. You could make do with 16k with food but 17-19k would be better, especially for a stambuild. Like people have already said, a few health glyphs/couple points in health should put you there, plus that Undaunted passive.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its 4 ways to get health other than food, its attributes, set bonuses, jewelry traits and armor enchants.
    jewelry trait is nice on overland set as healthy jewelry is cheaper than robust.
    As you level up undaunted you will get an bonus here raising attributes up to 9%

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • sac130e
    sac130e
    thx
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a suggestion is healthy agility jewelry
    Cheap on guild traders
    Also with hundings make your chest infused and add a health glyph should get you around 1k health all that plus food buff should put you in the range you need