The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error when using Master Merchant

Mikeash609
5d0d6mh7kg0a.png

I am having issues when using Master Merchant. These errors in the screen shot pop up when I try to purchase anything from a guild store. When I disable MM it works as normal. Any ideas on how to resolve?
  • Shinni
    Shinni
    ✭✭✭
    Update MasterMerchant.
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it updated? The error by itself aren't labeled as MM tho, maybe it's interferring with an older addon?
    Edited by sdtlc on October 24, 2017 1:37PM
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • Shinni
    Shinni
    ✭✭✭
    It was updated 12h ago, which fixed the issue.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shinni wrote: »
    It was updated 12h ago, which fixed the issue.

Praise the lord :blush:
  • TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
    The error is still there, even with the recent updates to Awesome Guild Store and Master Merchant.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The error is still there, even with the recent updates to Awesome Guild Store and Master Merchant.

I don't run AGS. I do run MM and haven't seen the error since it was updated.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If that's the case, then some other addon you're using is making a call to the currency functions. The author's of MM and AGS have fixed the places in their addons that made those calls. Any addon that looks at any type of currency could be causing this error due to changes ZOS made in the API (AP, Writ Vouchers, Tel Var, etc....)

Hope that helps!
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭

If that's the case, then some other addon you're using is making a call to the currency functions. The author's of MM and AGS have fixed the places in their addons that made those calls. Any addon that looks at any type of currency could be causing this error due to changes ZOS made in the API (AP, Writ Vouchers, Tel Var, etc....)

Hope that helps!

That does help, thanks! Do you know of any other add-ons that call to the currency function?
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plunderskull_10_green_kspho8.png
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭
    Hey ppl.

I have had this issue too. Took forever to locate it but I found the problem (if an update is not working for you) is with Shissu's DonateFee.
    I got rid of that and it was all tickerdy-boo again. I did get an error with Shissu's Guild Notes, afterwards but that was solved with a Guild Tools reinstall.
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV