Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamplar PvP build for CWC- medium armour potential 47k resistances - brief build summary

Dillpat
Dillpat
✭✭✭
Didnt have time to do a full detailed build guide, i will try update in future with one for this setup. Basicly shows all the gear and stats fully buffed. made it with a buddy, Assays/Axolution. Ask away in questions.
zx3jH6h.png
m3bctJO.png
ZT6zhhS.png
if u want to run 2h front bar, run 3 armour+s/b armour master, using shuffle will give same results near enough as this.
Back bar 2h, any 2h works, i run asylum 2h or Rav 2h depending if i use the execute. Nirn if possible.

NOTES: goes to about 2.7k regen with a 2k kill
BAR SLOT 3 OF THE SECOND BAR, THE IMAGE IS MISSING U CAN RUN REPENT OR EXECUTE THERE, U CAN RUN EXECUTE THERE AND REPENT IN FLEX SPOT ON FRONT BAR IF NEED BE.
I am not a vampire
47k resistances is theoretically gained when you activate remembrance as channeling it grants 16.5k resistance.
Every thing is fully buffed as far as i could get it, i.e continuous

5jbL9q4.png

Edited by Dillpat on November 5, 2017 3:41PM
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    i didnt go medium because of shuffle, never really use to like it as i could cleanse snares. I moved purely for the speed from medium as trying to fight outnumbered in heavy armour felt too slow and clunky.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those stats...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't pariah be more though? I think after 80%hp it would surpass brass right? Is that pic with blood spawn and focus up?
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, is that with ravager, infused enchant proced and swapped to your nirn 2h? How is it that high on a snb bar?
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't pariah be more though? I think after 80%hp it would surpass brass right? Is that pic with blood spawn and focus up?

it might be but it only comes in heavy no?
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Also, is that with ravager, infused enchant proced and swapped to your nirn 2h? How is it that high on a snb bar?

every thing is up, i got continious, rav proc, nirn weap, gold, weap dmg enchant and dbos front bar like normal
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Dillpat wrote: »
    Didnt have time to do a full detailed build guide, i will try update in future with one for this setup. Basicly shows all the gear and stats fully buffed. Ask away in questions.
    zx3jH6h.png
    m3bctJO.png
    ZT6zhhS.png
    if u want to run 2h front bar, run 3 armour+s/b armour master, using shuffle will give same results near enough as this.
    Back bar 2h, any 2h works, i run asylum 2h or Rav 2h depending if i use the execute. Nirn if possible.

NOTES: goes to about 2.7k regen with a 2k kill
    BAR SLOT 3 OF THE SECOND BAR, THE IMAGE IS MISSING U CAN RUN REPENT OR EXECUTE THERE, U CAN RUN EXECUTE THERE AND REPENT IN FLEX SPOT ON FRONT BAR IF NEED BE.
    I am not a vampire
    the health bonus is WITH EMP.
    Every thing is fully buffed as far as i could get it, i.e continuous

• Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

every thing is up, i got continious, rav proc, nirn weap, gold, weap dmg enchant and dbos front bar like normal

So it is the 2h bar tho right? I have a snb ravager set up with jewelry with 2 wpn dmg and its not 4.5k with that.

Isn't 2h your buff/ heal bar? Can you show a pic of the snb?
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude your spell crit is horrible. :wink:

nice build, hubba hubba
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Malic wrote: »
    Dude your spell crit is horrible. :wink:

nice build, hubba hubba

cheers man :) ik i should really buff that spell crit kapa
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why whenever someone doesn't acknowledge that stamplars are performing very well right now, I just laugh. I laugh hard

Maybe the most underrated class in the game right now.
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 question:
    What is wrong with your "5" at your weapondamage? Why look that wrong?
    When these stats are true, they are not bad. B)
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some constructive criticism:

I find that stats to be a bit misleading since you're buffing it up with potions and continuous.... and emp?

fact is that you're using ravager and only ravager for your DPS and you have your jabs on your 1h/s bar, which means you don't get the big 2h nirn bonus on your jabs and you also dont get the spear passive (crit dmg bonus and go through block dmg bonus) on your 2h bar where you need it the most.

i also do not like that you have your focus and your ritual on your 2h bar. Those should definitely be on your 1h bar because you'll need them when you take dmg, and if you switch to your 2h bar when you're getting focused to cast them, youll die before they can go off.

why not just swap jabs for focus and swap cleanse into "slot 2"? It'll fix the major technical problems with the build. As for the rest... just seems like it lacks a lot of dmg. Using only ravager as your offensive set and using just jabs + potl... seems weak. If you're going to go with resists that high i think you should make your skill loadout more aggresive... or if you want that skill loadout, you should make your item sets more aggressive.

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seems promising, but you can't count continous or other non self buffs. Valkyn would also be decent for extra damage.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Weapon Damage looks really fishy...
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    DeHei wrote: »
    1 question:
    What is wrong with your "5" at your weapondamage? Why look that wrong?
    When these stats are true, they are not bad. B)

i did the original screen shot with every thing buffed up forgetting to buff up my weap dmg enchant, i run it front bar to get as much uptime as i can and run poision back bar so if i go for an execute i get the bonus dmg ontop for added burst. I forgot to ensure weap dmg enchant was up when i recorded dmg and so just copy and pasted the value in over the top of old stats.
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

I find that stats to be a bit misleading since you're buffing it up with potions and continuous.... and emp?

fact is that you're using ravager and only ravager for your DPS and you have your jabs on your 1h/s bar, which means you don't get the big 2h nirn bonus on your jabs and you also dont get the spear passive (crit dmg bonus and go through block dmg bonus) on your 2h bar where you need it the most.

i also do not like that you have your focus and your ritual on your 2h bar. Those should definitely be on your 1h bar because you'll need them when you take dmg, and if you switch to your 2h bar when you're getting focused to cast them, youll die before they can go off.

why not just swap jabs for focus and swap cleanse into "slot 2"? It'll fix the major technical problems with the build. As for the rest... just seems like it lacks a lot of dmg. Using only ravager as your offensive set and using just jabs + potl... seems weak. If you're going to go with resists that high i think you should make your skill loadout more aggresive... or if you want that skill loadout, you should make your item sets more aggressive.

i prefer buffs on back bar as i can just animation cancel them all going down the line when i am being pressured. I do not block on back bar too, the 2h, only the s/b bar. the back bar trait, powered, infused, nirn ect all work. back bar is just a buff bar. I am testing around with 2h traits to see if nirn or powered give rememberance more healing but precise crits also need to be taken into account. The idea of the build was to be able to tank damage while having good dmg and regen. IMO you can not get better defenses while holding such high damage. As far as dieing, i tend to find i die when im drained of stamina, i rarely get bursted too due to resistances.
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    That Weapon Damage looks really fishy...

i did the original screen shot with every thing buffed up forgetting to buff up my weap dmg enchant, i run it front bar to get as much uptime as i can and run poision back bar so if i go for an execute i get the bonus dmg ontop for added burst. I forgot to ensure weap dmg enchant was up when i recorded dmg and so just copy and pasted the value in over the top of old stats.
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭

the only buff the emp gave me was to my health, i was going to photoshop *** out for old health, 27k but i forgot to do it.
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the only buff the emp gave me was to my health, i was going to photoshop *** out for old health, 27k but i forgot to do it.

I really would like to see your unbuffed stats :)
    I really think it is a good build, but stats over photoshop will not give me much trust in it...
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets assume for a minute that everything is legit (I think the author seems genuine here) This is a clear example of why PVP is broken in ESO.

Look at the damage + tanking + regen

There are likely plenty of builds out there running ridiculous numbers like this. Its not enough we have lag, gap closers into wrobels purgatory and load screens we have maxed EVERYTHING in the char sheets.

ZOS has really screwed the pvp community, its a shame BDO sucked, we have to wait for the next clown car to get it right.

Companies that make money off PVE game mechanics and whales rarely get pvp right.
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    DeHei wrote: »

I really would like to see your unbuffed stats :)
    I really think it is a good build, but stats over photoshop will not give me much trust in it...

posted pic at bottom of the gear on my DC stamplar. Has exact same setup as my AD main including undaunted.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i prefer buffs on back bar as i can just animation cancel them all going down the line when i am being pressured. I do not block on back bar too, the 2h, only the s/b bar. the back bar trait, powered, infused, nirn ect all work. back bar is just a buff bar. I am testing around with 2h traits to see if nirn or powered give rememberance more healing but precise crits also need to be taken into account. The idea of the build was to be able to tank damage while having good dmg and regen. IMO you can not get better defenses while holding such high damage. As far as dieing, i tend to find i die when im drained of stamina, i rarely get bursted too due to resistances.

Hmm I think you misunderstood me.

You are using your 1h/s bar as your damage bar, and your 2h bar as your buff bar / tank bar. Doesn’t that seem backwards to you? Also it seems like you’re using the weapon damage from your 2h bar in that pic but you don’t have a single offensive / damage ability on your 2h bar...

On my stamplar I also 2h and 1h/s. My loadout is:
    1h/s: ritual, shuffle, PotL, Vigor, focus, WW Ult (for Stam regen)
    2h: stampede, jabs, dizzy swing, rally, reverse slice, DBoS

All of my dmg except PotL is on my 2h bar where I have my nirnhoned 2h greatsword. And PotL only scales off stamina, not wep dmg, so I’m not losing anything by having it on my 1h bar.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭

Hmm I think you misunderstood me.

You are using your 1h/s bar as your damage bar, and your 2h bar as your buff bar / tank bar. Doesn’t that seem backwards to you? Also it seems like you’re using the weapon damage from your 2h bar in that pic but you don’t have a single offensive / damage ability on your 2h bar...

On my stamplar I also 2h and 1h/s. My loadout is:
    1h/s: ritual, shuffle, PotL, Vigor, focus, WW Ult (for Stam regen)
    2h: stampede, jabs, dizzy swing, rally, reverse slice, DBoS

All of my dmg except PotL is on my 2h bar where I have my nirnhoned 2h greatsword. And PotL only scales off stamina, not wep dmg, so I’m not losing anything by having it on my 1h bar.

no, that damage is on my s/b bar. I dont like 2h stamplar play, i feel dizzy swing is easy to avoid and reverb is a better CC due to defile. I like running s/b stamplar as i find it the strongest. also those resistances are on my s/b, with no shield they drop a chunk down. S/b lets me stay offensive while maintaining strong defensive. I just generally am not a fan of 2h. My 2h is pureley 100% support and buffs. I do no damage with it apart from maybe the occasional heavy attack. With pol on the back bar, i cant keep it up as much as i dont tend to bar swap continuously and being on the front bar means i can use it when ever and to spam range enemies. with scaling, shield has stam enchant on it so will give more dmg being on front any way.
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    What is skill one on the front bar?
    Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
    Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
    WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

so just copy and pasted the value in over the top of old stats.

Not too legit?
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the build is real, I just make it on UESP :

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=32039

Note : there is ressource buff (10% weap damage), ravager buff that's not listed in the buff list.

You have similar number with offensive scroll and a stamina/health/Immovable potion.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    How would chudan work with this set up? Or tremorscale?
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    How would chudan work with this set up? Or tremorscale?

well u can try tremour if u want to run puncutre but i struggle for space with bar setup so just run heroic and jabs.