Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Delete

Tyavari
Tyavari
✭✭
THIS POST IS OUTDATED AND THE DETAILS ARE NO LONGER ACCURATE - I AM NO LONGER PART OF THIS GUILD'S OFFICER TEAM

Scions of Dawn is a small endgame PvE guild recruiting mature (18+) players of all classes and roles interested in endgame content, DLC dungeons and veteran trials.
Our priority is to better ourselves as players, while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere and doing challenging group content together. [/center]

(Most recent guild photo from our 2 year Anniversary Event - May 2019)[/center]

About us:
In Scions of Dawn, our ethos is to encourage politeness, helpfulness and being good-natured towards each other, improving on our shortcomings and having fun. Playing a MMO and being part of a guild should be fun and offer positive experiences.

We highly encourage chatting in guild chat, asking questions, forming groups for dungeons/pledges and interacting with fellow guildies. We have many master crafters and a few theory crafters available to help with any crafting or build constructing you may need help with.

If you are interested in testing yourself, learning and strive to progress through the more challenging content in the game – while still being allowed to make mistakes as you are doing so, we are for you. Our senior members have experience with, and have beaten, almost all veteran content in the game and we are willing to offer advice about it. We also know that learning takes time and that mistakes happen, which is why we strive to make Scions of Dawn a safe place to learn and to mess up together as we move onward.

What we want:
What we ask of you is simple. We want patience, a will to improve and an interest in spending time with like-minded people while completing some of the more challenging content ESO has to offer. We do not under any circumstances; accept toxicity, flaming, trolling or the likes, and we have zero tolerance of such behavior.

In terms of trial requirements, our Open group runs have very minimal expectations as these are meant to be fun but learning runs. Our requirements are as such: 25k to 30k DPS is considered the minimum required for the basic veteran trials, having a basic build using relevant sets and having 250-300CP.
Our senior members are able and willing to assist in helping people gear up, craft, adjust CP and practice rotations if you ask for help and show a desire to improve at your chosen role.
The Core progression and Challenge group however do both have more advanced requirements in terms of DPS (40k-45k+), builds/gear and mechanical skill.
More information can be found on our discord upon joining.

Communication:
All communication and guild management is done through our discord server. This server also serves as a place for general chit chat as well as sign-ups for trials and contains all information pertaining to the guild. The link to our discord can be found in our MotD in game.

Open Group:
Our Open group is our general trials group that is open to every guild member. New members and players new to trials will start doing trials with us in this group, we will be sticking to more accessible content during these runs in an effort to teach mechanics and for members to get experience before moving on to harder content and joining our Challenge group. These runs have some minimum expectations.

Challenge Group:
The Challenge group serves as our intermediary progression group for those who have proven themselves in the more basic trials and are ready to move up to attempting DLC trials and the hardmodes. These runs are designed to offer non-Core group members a chance to attempt some of the harder content with support from our experienced core members. To ensure these runs have the best chance of success we will be operating a slightly higher level of requirements to ensure everyone joining is at the right skill level to be participating.

Progression Group:
Our current Core progression group is a team of 15 members (12 fixed and 3 backup) who meet more advanced requirements in order to complete the harder trials content and attempt leaderboard scores.

Current CORE group achievements: Craglorn trials+HM's, vMoL+Dro'Mathra Destroyer, vHoF+HM, vAS+2, vCR, vSS 3/3
Currently working on: vCR+3

(CORE team after our first vHoF Hardmode victory in 2018)[/center]

(Core team after our first vMoL HM and Dro'Mathra Destroyer Completion in 2018)[/center]

(Core team after our first vAS+2 Completion in 2019)[/center]

We are currently looking for players who are interested in veteran trials.

We currently raid on:
Fridays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran CORE Progression Trials)
Saturdays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Open/Challenge Trials)
Sundays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Open/Challenge Trials)
Tuesdays @ 20:30 CET (Veteran CORE Progression Training/Practice)

For more information or invitation request: @Altyrann @Kiwiyvi
Edited by Tyavari on September 27, 2020 1:23PM
PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
*******************************************************r
  • mzprx
    mzprx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy folks, looks like your guild is just what i've been looking for. so i'm wondering if you would accept a player that is passionate about the game, always up for any mischief (so to speak), but isn't a "pro" (although is willing and eager to learn).

i have 3 lvl 50/300+ characters, my main is a Khajiit stamina NB (AD), then i have an Orc tank (DC) and Dark Elf Sorcerer (AD), two of them are vampires (Khajiit and Dunmer) and one werewolf (Orc).

if i am someone you'd accept please let me know, @mzprx. thanks a lot.
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    mzprx wrote: »
    howdy folks, looks like your guild is just what i've been looking for. so i'm wondering if you would accept a player that is passionate about the game, always up for any mischief (so to speak), but isn't a "pro" (although is willing and eager to learn).

i have 3 lvl 50/300+ characters, my main is a Khajiit stamina NB (AD), then i have an Orc tank (DC) and Dark Elf Sorcerer (AD), two of them are vampires (Khajiit and Dunmer) and one werewolf (Orc).

if i am someone you'd accept please let me know, @mzprx. thanks a lot.

Hi Mxprx,

Someone should be in contact with you soon.

Welcome to Scions. :)
    Edited by Tyavari on December 7, 2018 10:31PM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Ekmk
    Ekmk
    -
    Edited by Ekmk on January 4, 2019 8:43PM
    One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Ekmk wrote: »
    I'd like to take part in this. Had some experience with trials and vtrials but been innactive for a good bit of time. With the changes that were implemented im now in a spot where im restructuring builds and gear sets. Really need that good boost of raiding and consistent team-playing.

Hit me up! @Ekmk

Hi there @Ekmk :)

One of the officers will drop you an invite as soon as maintenance is over.

Welcome to Scions!
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • mehmetdemir
    mehmetdemir
    ✭✭
    Hi
    I'm LF a guild to do end-game PVE content but not as hardcore as such guilds want so when i saw your post i thought i can apply. I have 2 actively played chars one mNB mainly doing solo stuff or vMA, and one sSorc which i'm trying to equip for veteran trials. I would like to join please.

@mehmetdemir
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Hi
    I'm LF a guild to do end-game PVE content but not as hardcore as such guilds want so when i saw your post i thought i can apply. I have 2 actively played chars one mNB mainly doing solo stuff or vMA, and one sSorc which i'm trying to equip for veteran trials. I would like to join please.

@mehmetdemir

Hi there :)

One of the officers will send you an invite in game as soon as they can.

Welcome! :)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    This seems like just the guild i'm looking for. I have mostly played pvp before but cleared most 4 man content in the game (not falkreth hold yet). Now i'm intrested in growing as a pve player and try trials and also find people to play with on the regular. I have atleast My templar healer and a stamina dd ready for pve at max CP.
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »
    This seems like just the guild i'm looking for. I have mostly played pvp before but cleared most 4 man content in the game (not falkreth hold yet). Now i'm intrested in growing as a pve player and try trials and also find people to play with on the regular. I have atleast My templar healer and a stamina dd ready for pve at max CP.

Hi there @Jawasa

Either myself or one of the officers will send you an invite as soon as we can. :)

Is your in game userID the same as your forum one?

PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is the same. :)
  • Pennytence
    Pennytence
    ✭✭✭
    We're still looking for more people to fill out our trial roster - a healer in particular. If you're interested in doing veteran trials, moving on to vMOL/vHoF progression, don't hesitate to contact us.

Of course, if you're just looking for a home while you do your adventuring, you're also more than welcome.

Post a note here, or contact us in-game at @Tyavari @Pennytence @Altyrann @Aisle0 and we'll get in touch with you asap.
    Edited by Pennytence on September 30, 2017 3:00PM
    PC/EU/AD

Penitence Ildth - Bosmer Dragonknight Tank
    Amity Jelain - Breton Necro Tank
    Lynnea Elmrun - Bosmer Stamblade

Officer in Scions of Dawn

• JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, I'm looking for a friendly guild to help me start getting into Trials. I love gaming, especially meeting like-minded gamers. I'm eager to learn and, quite honestly, I've exhausted all the other PVE content!

I'm at CP 617 with a Dark Elf Magicka DK (EP), but also have an Orc StamSorc (AD) and have just about finished off a High Elf Magicka Templar (EP) to try out healing on.

I'm @JamuThatsWho276
    Edited by JamuThatsWho on October 4, 2017 12:47AM
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • allumo
    allumo
    ✭✭
    Hello, i AM looking for a raidin guild. What time do you usualy do your raids? I have a lev 50 altmer sorc MAG DD at full CP cap, done a few vets from the 4 men content and got 0 experience on eso trials. Would like to join your team if tou still recruiting. Can find me in game @allumo
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! :)

Currently we are looking for more people who are interested in veteran trials who don't mind participating in our training trials for our members who are new to raiding.

We are also hoping to get back into progressing through harder content such as vMoL very soon but we still need players to fill up our core trial roster.

Particular roles we're looking for include tanks/off tank and DD's with a little bit of experience.

Post a note here, or contact us in-game at @Tyavari , @Pennytence or @Altyrann and we'll get in touch with you asap.
    Edited by Tyavari on July 17, 2018 9:02AM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! :)

We are still looking for more people who are interested in veteran trials and those who don't mind participating in our training trials for our members who are new to raiding on Saturdays and Sundays.

We are also looking for sociable and patient people with some experience in veteran trials to join our core group for progression raiding on Fridays. So if you're looking for a friendly group of people to raid with on a regular basis, consider us. :)

Particular roles we're looking for include an off tank and DD's with a little bit of experience.

We currently raid on:
    Fridays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Progression Trials)
    Saturdays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Weekly/Open Trials)
    Sundays @ 19:00 CET (Normal/Training Trials)

Post a note here, or contact us in-game at @Tyavari , @Pennytence or @Altyrann and we'll get in touch with you asap.
    Edited by Tyavari on November 4, 2017 10:50AM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Joykill
    Joykill
    Soul Shriven
    Hello :smile: I've been looking for a friendly, mature guild that is focused on endgame PvE content (trials etc.). I have recently returned to the game after a brief absence but before my break I was primarily focused on PvP.

I have all classes, both stamina and magicka fully leveled and am at the full CP cap. I would really like to join your guild if possible. My in-game userid is @Joykill.
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Joykill wrote: »
    Hello :smile: I've been looking for a friendly, mature guild that is focused on endgame PvE content (trials etc.). I have recently returned to the game after a brief absence but before my break I was primarily focused on PvP.

I have all classes, both stamina and magicka fully leveled and am at the full CP cap. I would really like to join your guild if possible. My in-game userid is @Joykill.

Hey there Joykill,

An invite has been sent to you in game. Welcome to Scions. :)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • ArchonLucien
    ArchonLucien
    ✭✭✭
    Returning player here, been looking for a PvE guild for dungeons/ Vet pledges and getting back into the game after a 2 year hiatus from the game.

Been using group finder for a while and im looking for a more steady group of people to play with.

as for characters, i have a Healer, DD and 2 others im working on, besides a few low level alts.

Im CP 500 if that makes any difference =)

Ingame name is @ArchonLucien
    Edited by ArchonLucien on November 5, 2017 9:32AM
  • Zaplanc
    Zaplanc
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I'm also interested in joining you, have only one character, 430+ mage and with that I play every day. Started to do as much as I can trials and group events and I'm willing to help players to do Craglorn group quests....
    Ingame: @Zaplanc
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Zaplanc wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm also interested in joining you, have only one character, 430+ mage and with that I play every day. Started to do as much as I can trials and group events and I'm willing to help players to do Craglorn group quests....
    Ingame: @Zaplanc

Hey there,

An invite has been sent. :) Welcome to the guild.
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for sociable and patient people with some experience in veteran trials to join our core group for progression raiding on Fridays. So if you're looking for a friendly group of people to raid with on a regular basis, consider us. :)

We currently raid on:
    Saturdays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Weekly Leaderboard/Open Trials)

Post a note here, or contact us in-game at @Tyavari, @Pennytence, @Altyrann or @Kiwiyvi and we'll get in touch with you asap.
    Edited by Tyavari on January 19, 2019 12:23PM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • PompousCrotch
    PompousCrotch
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Tyavari,
    I am a 500 c magNb main (although I also have a stam dk, stam sorc, mag dk and mag sorc) who is looking for a more steady and consistant community to raid with.
    Given the earlier times you guys host raids (normally people start raids from 19:00-20:00 gmt which is inconvenient for me) your guild looks like the right one for me.
    If I could get an invite that would be much appreciated.
    Thank you!
    IGN: @PompousCrotch
  • Pegaferno
    Pegaferno
    Could I get some information on when you do trials? Timings and what not
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Pegaferno wrote: »
    Could I get some information on when you do trials? Timings and what not

Hi there @Pegaferno

We currently raid on:
    Saturdays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Weekly Leaderboard/Open Trials)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Pegaferno
    Pegaferno
    @Tyavari
    How long do these raids usually last?
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    @Pegaferno

Depends on what is being run:

A vAA or vHRC non HM is about 35/45min to an hour depending on the group.
    A vSO run tends to be 45min/1hour to 1.5hours depending on HM or the group.
    And our progression Friday runs are typically 2hours+
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are currently looking to fill positions for out roster.

Tanks and healers are welcome, training and gearing can be arranged if needed, basic knowledge of how to operate mouse and a keyboard are required.

This is totally NOT a shameless plug.
    Edited by Aisle9 on December 4, 2017 5:13PM
    Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
    Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
    Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
    Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
    Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
    Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
    Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
    #MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • Blackers
    Blackers
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there, your guild is what i've been looking for!

CP 690+ Magblade / Master Crafter (DC)

Mainly looking for laid-back, mature people to game with more than anything. but also intrested in doing endgame content like trails n' whatnot.

Hope to hear back from you :)
    MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Blackers wrote: »

Mainly looking for laid-back, mature people to game with more than anything. but also interested in doing endgame content like trials n' whatnot.

Hi there @Blackers :)

I'll send you an invite in game. Is your userID the same as your forum one?
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Blackers
    Blackers
    ✭✭✭
    Tyavari wrote: »

Mainly looking for laid-back, mature people to game with more than anything. but also interested in doing endgame content like trials n' whatnot.

Sorry for late reply, yes my user ID is the same as my forum ID
    MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Tyavari wrote: »

Sorry for late reply, yes my user ID is the same as my forum ID

An invite has been sent. :)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+