The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soon Would Be 6th Vivec Campaign PS4 EU Reset I Will Stay EP For Now, But Don't Be Surprised.(EP-AD)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Some may have wondered as to where I have been. As to why I haven't been seen much, In PS4 EU Vivec Of late. I could say it's my internet issues and stay right there. But it's not mostly due to my Internet. It's honestly more to do with new campaign closures (Brought more huge amounts of DC) But also still with "AD and EP" situation.)

Some EP must've wondered as to why. I haven't been using zone chat to warn and such. When I do seldom come on. Of our keeps and resources, Some may think I'm still a spy due to my past with DC "Blue Vs Red Guild, in which Red guild won" (1st Scourge PS EU) from my previous thread, if I had to start over with a new account.

I have decided that if I did restart on new account, I don't really think it's wise for me to start new account. Even someone recommended "I could go on PC and Spy" I haven't written back. But that's mostly why I left DC after 1st Scourge deletion. To be EP, Then AD in which I have stayed AD for 1+ Yrs for balance and my past AD History.

Many times I have been called Red Spy by my time serving AD. But they are totally so very wrong. I have ended my ties with Spying (Forced) long ago, but I have not ended my ties with DC. I still love DC no matter what. As well as to EP and of Course AD, despite me falling out and kinda sill hurt.

However as 5th Vivec PS4 EU begins to close. To new Vivec Campaign becomes anew (6th) With 3-4 hrs or left of Vivec Campaign or way less. (I haven't been on and did my best to post my thoughts) In a way I guess it could make me a spy kinda, a spy for all 3 factions? You would find out anyways once 6th Vivec Campaign comes.

But a whole AD Guild is going to leave in 6th Vivec PS4 EU. I have known this for sometime and it's honestly why I haven't been on much of late. What to do? But when whole AD Guild does leave Vivec, in 6th Campaign reset soon. How much would AD become a disadvantage?

I originally did went to help AD in this current 5th Vivec Campaign for 2 days. But I still wasn't unabe to stay. I couldn't due to reasons in Pictures, before I left 5th Vivec PS4 EU. AD to EP. I will stay EP still in Vivec. I'll let Picture say why, but if it turns out the whole AD guild leave and hurt AD more in Vivec.

6th Campaign reset. Really good chance it would be 2 way war mostly (EP-DC) as to AD being a disadvantage at most. But don't be surprised if I did go back AD to help aid AD in balance, if I feel they need it no offense. I still want to find out if EP was my alliance all along and not to mention still kinda hurt by AD.

I guess if the whole AD guild does leave. I would might have to postpone to find my alliance. (But honestly EP reminding me of AD, both are kinda same. But EP more accepting) At this time I will still be EP. How bad of an impact with AD I can't say. I will keep close eye and force myself if I have to. To aid AD anew, if 6th Vivec Campaign does turn out to be a 2 sided war (EP-DC)

But as in picture, how much would I be thinking of AD for balance purposes? @geonsocal I can’t say for certain. I just wish really hope AD be alright and continues to fight well. As AD shown the score with EP keeps chaging and motly a tie in 5th Vivec PS4 EU Campaign

Photo_Editor_1509662072707.jpg Photo_Editor_1509662558997.jpg

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    much like myself, it seems like cyrodiil is your home away from home...

it's not always perfect...some days are filled with frustration and a bit of disappointment...

by and large though - a very fun playground to spend time in...

our main campaign got a little ugly last time - AD ended up winning by 10k...hopefully there's a bit more faction balance this time...

even though I enjoy staying quiet and playing solo, it does make me smile to see the same names I've grown familiar with over the last couple of years...

I hope you are doing well @Serjustin19 and your spirit and health are both good :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    much like myself, it seems like cyrodiil is your home away from home...

it's not always perfect...some days are filled with frustration and a bit of disappointment...

by and large though - a very fun playground to spend time in...

our main campaign got a little ugly last time - AD ended up winning by 10k...hopefully there's a bit more faction balance this time...

even though I enjoy staying quiet and playing solo, it does make me smile to see the same names I've grown familiar with over the last couple of years...

I hope you are doing well @Serjustin19 and your spirit and health are both good :)

I'm doing very well thank you, even better (real life to) But in Cyrodiil today.... Where all new ad came from, Today was Vivec 6the campaign reset.

I decided to see how bad was going to be. But wasn't expecting map being mostly AD Emp keeps (DC still EMP with some DC keep left.)

I don't think this post did anything, good chance it did. Still to early to see. But seems I'm kinda famous with my posts of late on EP side. Least from whisper from 1EP today)

But I must admit, after receiving EP whisper, I also got 1 Whisper from AD side. That certain AD was glad to see me again and see how I was doing. That certain AD also know my history since he was there, during my 1+ yr on AD.

However your right about seeing familiar names. Maybe I'm way overreacting. I tend to be more solo more. I also kinda used EP chat, kinda a warning in a way. But mostly about trying me being social. Thanks again for advice as well as your campaign getting better to.

Edited by Serjustin19 on November 4, 2017 12:52AM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.