Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

xxx

Cravalllo
Cravalllo
✭✭✭
xxx
Edited by Cravalllo on July 25, 2018 7:19AM
  • Stroggnonimus
    Stroggnonimus
    ✭✭✭
    We received some great applications, but still looking for a few DDs, a Healer and a Tank !

Also we have beaten vAS with current applicants, and are eager to move to HM once we filled in the slots !
    Edited by Stroggnonimus on October 30, 2017 1:14PM
    Whoever said that argonians aren't sexy, is obviously not a sexy argonian.

OG Argonian tank

BLOOD FOR THE PACT !

• Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment we are looking especially for an Off-Tank and Healers, dont hesitate with your application. However applications for all other roles will still be considered and are appreciated :)

Cheers,
    Cravalllo
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What´s the reasoning behind the required DPS on magicka DK, without off-balance? I haven´t seen anyone being able to do 35k+ on a 6 million dummy without off-balance support on a magicka DK since before Morrowind (Would be nice to be proven wrong however). MagDK more or less need off-balance support in order to sustain, without it, you´ll barely sustain a 3 million dummy :pensive:

I´m asking because I´m curious and might send an application :)
  • Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Just whisper me ingame and we can talk about that, it doesnt mean you have to do a test without off balance, rather means if you test with off balance dps should be higher than the mentioned 35k :)

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cravalllo wrote: »
    Just whisper me ingame and we can talk about that, it doesnt mean you have to do a test without off balance, rather means if you test with off balance dps should be higher than the mentioned 35k :)

Aha, then it all makes sense :)
  • Stroggnonimus
    Stroggnonimus
    ✭✭✭
    Our core group is almost full. Currently looking for a Magicka Nightblade (preferably) or Magicka Sorcerer to fill in last range DD slot.

However applications from all other roles and classes are still welcomed, appreciated and will definitely be considered for invite to join the raid group in the future or even right now.
    Edited by Stroggnonimus on November 8, 2017 3:46PM

OG Argonian tank

BLOOD FOR THE PACT !

• Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Short Update:

Raid-Days are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. We will start raiding this Thursday but still looking for another Healer and Magicka Sorcerer. If interested just whisper us ingame or apply on our website :)
  • Stroggnonimus
    Stroggnonimus
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20171121_222214.png

vMoL Speedrun completed on our first raid and it was only 2nd time in this trial for some of our members ! Next on our list are craglorn hardmodes and a few score runs ;)

We are still interested in applications from mag sorcs and mag blades, as well as a replacement tank, so don't miss your chance to join ! Whisper @Cravalllo or @Stroggnonimus in game or apply at http://roar-of-alkosh.shivtr.com !
    Edited by Stroggnonimus on November 22, 2017 4:21PM

OG Argonian tank

BLOOD FOR THE PACT !

• Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Short Update:

Finished vHoF in our 2nd run as a Group and we are progressing quite well. Due to some reasons one of our Tanks had to leave the Core Team so we are currently looking for an experienced Tank to join us.

Raid Days are still Tuesday and Thursday at 8pm CET and Saturday at 4:30pm CET.

Cheers,
    Cravalllo
  • Stroggnonimus
    Stroggnonimus
    ✭✭✭
    Time for another update !

We have been doing nice progress in vHoF and are just inches away from getting it done on HM (last try down to heartbreaking 1% :neutral: )

We currently are on holiday break, but we are looking to bolster our ranks during that time ! Note that we may not have immediate place for certain roles on our raiding group, however we will try to provide everyone in the guild a chance to raid at least once per week

We are looking for:

Tank
    Healer.
    2x Ranged DDs

For all roles experience is preferred, but wish to learn and dedication to improve is just as good and welcomed ! Though you obviously need at least basic knowledge of your role, and DDs have to pass our DPS test.

So whisper @Cravalllo or @Stroggnonimus in game or apply at http://roar-of-alkosh.shivtr.com !

Hope to see you in our group soon !

OG Argonian tank

BLOOD FOR THE PACT !

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On a break playing on NA for now but I wanted to offer a congrats and well done to your new guild!
  • Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Short Update:

We changed our Saturday Raid to Sunday at 7pm CET.
  • Cinder82
    Cinder82
    ✭✭✭
    hello 690+cp exp healer here! i wld like to join the guild, i have exp in all v-trials. :)

IGN @Nagashira
    Edited by Cinder82 on January 23, 2018 10:48AM
  • Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Update:

vHoF HM and vMoL HM completed. Still looking for one magicka ranged DD. if interested just apply on our website :)

Cheers,
    Crav
  • fosokles
    fosokles
    ✭✭✭
    app submitted good luck with the guild
  • Stroggnonimus
    Stroggnonimus
    ✭✭✭
    Update:

did vAS+1 with both bosses and currently progressing with vAS+2. Also got vAA 2nd place on scoreboard during our open raid.

Currently looking for:
    Tank - permanent spot for Sunday's open raids and as replacement for Tuesday/Thursday.
    Magicka range DDs - replacements for Tuesday/Thursday and spot in open Sunday raids if you sign up.

Other roles are in low demand, but quality applications are always welcomed.

Note: as we progress as a guild, our recruitment standards are rising since we cannot afford time to train every single applicant. Even during our Open raids we still strive for good performance and quality runs. Thus all applicants (tanks especially) must have at least some experience in vMoL, vHoF.

Apply on our website: http://roar-of-alkosh.shivtr.com
    Edited by Stroggnonimus on February 19, 2018 11:59AM

OG Argonian tank

BLOOD FOR THE PACT !

• Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for one more ranged Magicka DD with experience, preferably also in vAS+2.
    If interested please apply on our website http://roar-of-alkosh.shivtr.com/

Cheers,
    Cravalllo
  • Stroggnonimus
    Stroggnonimus
    ✭✭✭
    We're looking for 1 DD with vAS+2 experience to join core group, can be Stamina main, but need to have a Magblade/Magsorc ready for vAS.
    And also 1 Healer for replacement role.

Apply on our website: http://roar-of-alkosh.shivtr.com

OG Argonian tank

BLOOD FOR THE PACT !

• Stroggnonimus
    Stroggnonimus
    ✭✭✭
    Update:

vAS+2 completed. We now have done all the Hardmodes in the game.

OG Argonian tank

BLOOD FOR THE PACT !

• Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Hey still looking for some DDs, preferably DDs who can play both ranged and melee dds for certain Trials. Also Sunday Raid Day might be changed to Friday but we will announce that as soon as it´s official. :) If you´re interested just apply on our website.

Cheers,
    Cravalllo
  • zeuz
    zeuz
    Soul Shriven
    what is your DPS minimum for a magicka pet sorc?
  • Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Hard to say without knowing what gear/mundus/cp you are using, although pet sorcs are not that good for vAS, if you interested it´s best to fill out the application form or contact me ingame. (if the servers will ever come back ;) )
    Edited by Cravalllo on April 12, 2018 1:31PM
  • zeuz
    zeuz
    Soul Shriven
    im not sure if im interested at the moment. im struggling with motivation to continue playing "end game content" in the game. im at 33k dps on a dummy with my sorc. i know i can get more since im only buffing my self. if i find new motivation and choose to continue developing my character i will contact you and apply!
  • Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for DDs. Flexibility is a big plus (ranged, melee toons both ready for different trials)
  • Stroggnonimus
    Stroggnonimus
    ✭✭✭
    Recruitment open for a few experienced DDs (especially good if you can play both melee and range roles) and an experienced healer.

Apply on our website https://roar-of-alkosh.shivtr.com/

OG Argonian tank

BLOOD FOR THE PACT !

• l.ys
    l.ys
    ✭✭
    Screenshot_20180417_131457.png?width=832&height=468

vAS hm approved loves, we appreciate having people give us a chance :cookie:
    All hardmode trials done on NA
    @Rostelore ingame user.
    Main templar healer
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Lys,

Can I join I currently have 2 open slots for trial guilds,

I can be a backup ranged DD (or a semi noobish Tank) over the weekends.

Best Regards POCKATA
  • Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Applications of good and flexible dds are still welcome, melee as well as ranged :)

Raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8pm CEST!
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by UrbanMonk on May 16, 2018 1:50PM
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • l.ys
    l.ys
    ✭✭
    We are working on hof until patch drops, for which we would then farm vCR. We would like some more capable applicants :)
    All hardmode trials done on NA
    @Rostelore ingame user.
    Main templar healer