The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crimson Reapers, an EP PVP guild that is expanding

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for a guild with people who enjoy the game like you?

We are a group of friends who love PVP and end game content. We run daily and would love to have you give us a try so you can see what we are about.

NA/PC/EP
With TS

Send message to @Dutch_Reaper in game for invt.
Edited by DUTCH_REAPER on November 21, 2016 3:03AM
  • Darethran
    Darethran
    ✭✭✭
    Ya gotta give us details, man. About as detailed as a lead singer tryna start a band, trying to hook naive musicians so they can't horn in on him taking a 100% cut of income from the gigs.

How many players?
    When is the guild most active in GMT?
    Where are most of the players located? America? Europe? Russia?
    How big is the focus on Cyrodiil vs end game grinding?
    Is this guild only really active on the weekends?

Etc etc.
    In Scotland | @Darethran

[EU] Ervona Saranith (EP) - Lvl 50 CP >560 - Dunmer Healer
  • Vindictress
    What MajinCry said. I would definitely like to know.
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

• DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback.

We currently have 40 players of which we usually run small group 2-4 during the day and a pvp group of 8-12 during evenings EST every day. We have some West Coasters in the guild that are regulars as well but majority are from NA and a Russian.

The majority of us have played since Beta. Just last night we had a guildie want the viper set with good traits so we grinded FG with him and gave him the loot. Same for Burning Spellweave for a guildie.

Our main focus is pvp. Yes we do pledges and the mundane like that, we will help a person grind to 50 or get some CP but our bread and butter is pvp. And it would be great to get some new faces and new bodies into Cyro with us to round us out.

Thanks again for the feed back, really appreciate it.

P.s. Drummer must only drink liquor AFTER set is played. Beer is fine no more than one hour pre-show and during. Must be a complete MetalheaD. If you have a controlling gf no need to apply.

• Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested. Just got back to the game. I got a 32 Templar and just started a NB with a group of friends.

@Medivh50
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • Darethran
    Darethran
    ✭✭✭
    My curiosity is piqued. I'm over in Scotland, and play pretty much every day from 10PM-3AM GMT; being chronically ill gives me plenty of time for Dunmeri-sanctioned slaughter.

So aye, if there's enough PvP going around all the time, I'm game, so long as there's no voice chat requirement. Last thing I want to hear blasting through my Edirols and Yamaha HS7's, is some nasally dude lamenting that he got killed by oils.
    In Scotland | @Darethran

• DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent
  • Darethran
    Darethran
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly, the guild is for Trueflame PvP. If I wanted to get smashed up by min-max tryhards, I'd play end-game Dark Souls.

Alas.
    In Scotland | @Darethran

• DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do TF and Had. But yes we do the CP campaigns.
  • Alexcia
    Alexcia
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    Is this guild still running and active?